Start a wonderful new life underground in Fallout Shelter, a mobile survival game created by Bethesda. Set in the Fallout universe, players are put in control of a state-of-the-art underground Vault from Vault-Tec. Players will be tasked with building the perfect Vault, keeping Dwellers happy, and protecting them from the dangers of the Wasteland.
Players can select from a variety of modern-day rooms to turn an excavation beneath 2,000 feet of bedrock into the very picture of Vault Life. Occasionally, players can send Dwellers above ground to explore the blasted surface left behind and seek adventure, handy survival loot, or unspeakable death. It’s dangerous out there, but well worth the rewards for successful expeditions.
Getting to know your dwellers will be an important task. After all, you’re going to be spending a lot of time together! Lead them to happiness by finding their ideal jobs and helping them flourish. Equip them with different weapons, gear them up with different outfits, and give them training to improve their abilities. Build a Radio Room so you can get into contact with other Dwellers from outside and bring them to your own shelter, or if you’re feeling like a matchmaker see who you can pair up and let the sparks fly. The more the merrier when it comes to surviving the harsh world you’ve been left in.
Whatever the dwellers bring back from their journey, things like worthless junk can be turned into useful items with crafting. Not only that, but players must prepare their Dwellers to protect themselves against threats from the outside and within the vault. Vault-Tec has provided the tools, but the rest is up to you. In the fallout shelter, anything can happen at anytime. Prepare for what you can and lead your Dwellers to a safer future.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jun 15, 2016
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Bethesda
- Publisher: Bethesda
- Category: Stand-alone, Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, Sci-Fi, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Steam, Xbox One, iOS, Android
- +Tons of customization
- +Unique survival mechanics
- -Low replay value (content can be completed fairly quickly)
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 (64-bit)
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad CPU Q9550 @2.83GHZ
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTS 250 1Ghz, Radeon HD 6970 1GHz
- HDD: 2 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- War Of Legends Cracks 5 Million
- Jagex is celebrating as War of Legends has passed the 5 million registered user milestone.
- EverQuest to go free-to-play in March
- EverQuest Producer, Thom Terrazas, has announced to the EverQuest community that the game will go free-to-play in March.