Fairy Tail is a 3D turn-based tactics RPG based on the popular manga and anime source material of the same name.
“Based on the fantasy adventure comic about Natsu, a Dragon Slayer of the rowdy Fairy Tail magician guild, and his unique group of friends battling against unusual and memorable enemies.”
►Reinforcements Inbound: Discover your favorite characters from the long-running Fairy Tail universe and command them in epic battles.
►Check This Out: Eradicate your foes with powerful iconic moves like Extreme Magic and Unison Raid.
►See You at the Top: Raise through the ranks within Magnolia City and become the undisputed no.1 guild for fame and fortune!
This is a buy-to-play retail title offering optional in-game purchases.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jul 29, 2020
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Koei Tecmo Games
- Publisher: Koei Tecmo Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG
- Platforms: PC, Steam, PS4, Switch
- +Good Soundtrack
- +Satisfying Combat
- -Limited Content/Grindy
- -Deceptive and Uninspired Developer Behavior
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 8.1+ 64-bit
- CPU: Intel Core i5 4460+
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760+
- HDD: 10 GB
- Description: Fairy Tail is a 3D turn-based tactics RPG based on the popular manga and anime source material of the same name.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Koei Tecmo 2015 Preview - Full Event Recap
- Last week Zelus attended a special Koei-Tecmo America and Team NINJA event to preview a slew of games, including Toukiden: Kiwami, Bladestorm:...
- MapleStory 2 Closed Beta Impressions
- I’m going into this review without a lot of MapleStory 1 experience, so I have no real expectations or preconceived notions about the MMO.
- Swordsman Launches July 29
- Swordsman is leaving Open Beta and officially launching on July 29.