Fairy Story Online
Fairy Story Online is a new MMORPG developed by the Chinese studio Ngames. The graphic style and theme make it a child friendly virtual world to explore. Fairy Story has many features to encourage friends to play together and for players to make new friends in-game. A marriage system which rewards couples with special skills highlights the commitment to building a virtual community. Fairy Story Online looks simple to play, and the bright anime inspired graphics make it attractive without requiring high system specs.
- Status: Shut Down
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: nGames
- Publisher: nGames
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- +Good variety of in game pets
- +Marriage system & special couple skills
- +Item enhancement system
- -Terribly Poor English translations
- -Only three starting classes
- -Slow paced gameplay
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP
- CPU: Intel CPU Pentium 1.4Ghz
- RAM: 256MB
- GPU: Any with 32MB of VRAM
- Description: Fairy Story Online is a 3D fantasy MMORPG set in a world of fairy tales. Start your journey as one of three professions and befriend a pet to fight alongside with. Find a soul mate to obtain special couple skills, and experiment with the unique item enhancement system.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Fishing Strike Reveals Plans for First-Year Anniversary
- Netmarble's next-generation mobile fishing game, Fishing Strike is proud to announce April is its first-year anniversary.
- Chain Chronicle’s Competitive Player vs. Player Gauntlet Now Available
- SEGA Networks Co., Ltd. and gumi Inc. have announced a new asynchronous multiplayer mode for Chain Chronicle.
- Breach Announces That It is Shutting Down
- In a news post on the Breach Website last night, QC Games announced that it was their last day in operation.