From former members of Lionhead Studios comes a new entry in the legendary Fable series. Simply known as Fable Fortune, this is a F2P CCG game that combines the cherished gameplay systems of a CCG with an array of pioneering game modes and features.
Like in the Fable games, players can decide to take the path of either good or evil, and in Fable Fortune, players will morph to reflect their alignment, changing the effects of their special abilities and also morphing many cards in their deck into more powerful variants. Unlike many CCGs, however, players can complete different quests during a match, so players must build decks and strategies to fulfil the objectives of chosen quests and reap the hard-won rewards, as well as defeating their opponent.
Not only that, but players can work together to do battle against a host of Fable villains. Also enjoy weekly or monthly events including PvP leagues, co-op boss challenges and more.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Flaming Fowl Studios
- Publisher: Flaming Fowl Studios
- Category: Stand-alone, Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, Fantasy, Strategy, Casual
- Platforms: PC, Steam
Editor's Score: 3/5
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Win 7 64-bit
- CPU: Intel 2GHz Core2 Duo
- RAM: 3 GB
- GPU: Intel 4000 HD
- HDD: 3 GB
- Description: Based on the popular Fable series, Fable Fortune combines cherished gameplay systems of a CCG with an array of pioneering game modes and features.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hero Sky Takes Flight as Mobile RTS/RPG
- Mobile game developer Innospark is proud to unveil its newest strategy game, Hero Sky.
- Rock Hippo Announces New MOBA Game: Core Masters
- Rock Hippo Productions Ltd. has officially announced Core Masters to be their next online PC game released in North America and the United Kin...
- Closers Let Fans Choose The Next Wolf Dog Character
- En Masse Entertainment has announced today that from March 6th through March 14th, players can vote on the next Wolf Dog in Closers.