F1 2016 is a buy-to-play 3D racing game developed by Codemasters for PC, Xbox One, and PS4 where you can create your own racing legend in the world of the most prestigious motorsport out there. In this installment of the formula one series you will have to work with your agent, engineer, and crew to develop your car in the deepest experience yet of a formula one game that spans up to 10 seasons!
F1 2016 features the entire 2016 season calendar of 21 different tracks, which even includes the brand new Baku circuit in Azerbaijan. All 22 different drivers and 11 teams will also be available, including the new Team Haas F1. Not only will you get to experience the thrill of a career in the FORMULA ONE motorsport, but you’ll also get to experience the drama and vehicle evolution that happens behind the scenes and is often forgotten about.
What makes this F1 game an even deeper experience that sets it apart from its predecessors is not only its improved graphics or its inclusion of the latest tracks and drivers, but also its attention to detail. When the weather takes a turn for the worse and rain pours onto the track your car will behave differently, and if there is a crash of some sort fear not, there will be Safety Cars to guide you to safety and keep everything under control. You’ll even be able to feel the pure, heart-pounding pressure of the all important start with the introduction of the Formation Lap and manual starts!
Get put in control of your own path, take to your wheel, rise to your calling, and become a champion of the FORMULA ONE motorsport in F1 2016.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Aug 18, 2016
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Codemasters
- Publisher: Codemasters
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sports
- Platforms: PC, Steam, Xbox One, PS4
- +Great graphics and smooth performance.
- +Car upgrades.
- +Realistic performance changes with rainy weather.
- -No SLI support.
- -Wheel support is hit or miss.
- -No TrackIR support.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 (64-bit versions)
- CPU: Intel Core i5 4690 or AMD FX 8320
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: Nvidia GTX 980 or AMD R9 Fury
- HDD: 30 GB
- Description: ESRB E
Articles You May Enjoy
- Path of Exile V1.0 Launch Preview - New Scion Class
- The Scion starts smack in the center of the skill tree and gains advantages from dexterity, strength, and intellect in a crazy hybrid magic sw...
- Free Realms hits 3 Million Unique Users
- Since the launch of Sony Online Entertainment's 'Free Realms' on April 28th, the game has registered a whopping 3 million uniqu...