Exos Saga is a free to play fantasy mobile RPG developed by Eyedentity Mobile for both iOS and Android. In Exos Saga players can experience a captivating story in a side-scrolling game with epic visuals. Over 150 characters with their own unique battle skill can be collected and used in your party of units. Weapons and other types of items can also be collected and upgraded to further the strength of your units. If you’ve got an eye for breath-taking skill animations then you won’t be disappointed with Exos Saga either. Skills will take up the entire screen and leave your enemies dazed due to their grand scale.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Sep 30, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Eyedentity Mobile
- Publisher: Eyedentity Mobile
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- +Numerous characters to collect
- +PvP content.
- +Social aspects like alliances.
- -Limited information available.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: iOS 6.0+ OR Android 4.0.3+
- HDD: 394 MB
- Description: In Exos Saga players can experience a captivating story in a side-scrolling game with epic visuals. Over 150 characters with their own unique battle skill can be collected and used in your party of units.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Elite Dangerous: Horizons Launches for Xbox One on June 3
- Frontier Developments announces some major news for Elite Dangerous on all platforms.
- LYN: The Lightbringer Season Two Launches New Content Update
- Season Two for LYN: The Lightbringer offers up a new content update today for both the iOS and Android versions of the game.
- Knight Age Details Updated Pupa System
- Joymax has revealed their December update for Knight Age will largely be focused on the Pupa system.