Exocraft allows you to build ships and create a mining fleet on a planet full of strange guardians and untapped riches.
►Build your ships piece by piece, paint them, and upgrade them.
►Choose to focus on offense, defense, style, or a combination of the three.
►Level up, upgrade, and fuse elementally charged drones to defeat the guardians of the crystal mines.
Purchase gems which are used for purchasing ship components, drones, and for recharging warp travel in game.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Goldfire Studios
- Publisher: Goldfire Studios
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Sci-Fi, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Steam
Editor's Score: 1.5/5
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 32-bit+
- CPU: 1 GHz Equivalent CPU or better
- RAM: 1GB
- HDD: 150 MB hard drive space.
- Description: Exocraft allows you to build ships and create a mining fleet on a planet full of strange guardians and untapped riches.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dragon Glory Launches Fate Server
- Dragon Glory has announced the launch of its newest server, Fate.
- ArenaNet Launches Pre-Purchase for Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns
- The studio revealed that pre-purchase for Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns is now live across territories in the West.
- The Elder Scrolls: Blades Finally Leaves Early Access
- At long last, Bethesda’s Elder Scrolls: Blades mobile RPG is leaving early access with the launch of its new Update 1.7.