Evolve is an intense 4v1 multiplayer shooter for consoles and PC. Four players play as human hunters as one of four classes: Assault, Trapper, Medic, or Support. The fifth player plays alone as a super-powered monster. Players then must battle it out on the dark planet Shear to see whether man or beast proves the better hunter.
Evolve Stage 2 is the next stage in the game’s development, with a primary highlight being the game is now free to play. Players can now earn Silver Keys by playing the game, which in turn can unlock new Hunters and Monsters as well as cosmetic skins. The game offers a weekly rotation of free hunters and a monster to play so that players can always have something to try and play before earning their favorite characters. Daily challenges, a monthly punchcard, account progression, and a simplified UI make Evolve fresh and ready for more 4v1!
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Feb 10, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Turtle Rock Studios
- Publisher: 2K Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Steam, Xbox One, PS4
Editor's Score: 4/5
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 / 8
- CPU: Intel Core i7-920 / AMD A8-3870K
- RAM: 6 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670 / AMD Radeon R9 280
- HDD: 50 GB
- Description: Who will be the master hunter? Test your might as human or beast in this creepy 4v1 shooter.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Neverwinter and Star Trek Online Team Up to Support Worldwide Relief Efforts
- Adventurers and captains alike can visit Groupees.com/PlayForACause to purchase in-game items and help those affected by these uncertain times
- Trove Joins the Green Game Jam
- Trove’s Grovin’ and Trovin’ event is now available on PC, PlayStation, Xbox, and Switch and will end on July 5, 2022. Happy planting!