Evolution: Heroes of Utopia
Evolution: Heroes of Utopia is a free to play mobile RPG-clicker developed by MY COM where you are plunged into a world full of adventure, monsters, bosses, and weapons! Your job is to rescue Utopia and on your adventure you will come across five different factions, create new technologies, learn psychic abilities, and meet new Heroes that are the only hope for Utopia’s survival.
With every level you gain comes new ways to acquire even more power to take down even stronger foes. New skills, weapons, and heroes will become available for you to use at your disposal.
You will also be able to interact with your friends in the game, working together to save the universe. Resources can be shared amongst friends and other players can compete in tournaments on a worldwide scale.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Dec 16, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: MY COM
- Publisher: MY COM
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, Sci-Fi, Casual
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- +Up to 20 unique hero characters to fight alongside you.
- +Friend interactions.
- +Bright, vibrant graphics.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: iOS 7.0+ OR Android 4.1+
- HDD: 91.3 MB
- Description: Evolution: Heroes of Utopia is a free to play mobile RPG-clicker developed by MY COM where you are plunged into a world full of adventure, monsters, bosses, and weapons! Your job is to rescue Utopia and meet the exciting Heroes along the way who will help you achieve your goal.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Elsword Celebrates Critter's Carnival Pet Dungeon
- KOG Games today announces the launch of the fuzzy, fun and fantastic Critter’s Carnival Pet Dungeon and Events, going on April 15 – 28, 20...
- Lineage 2: Revolution Updates Add First Second Class Transfer And More
- Netmarble has announced several updates to Lineage 2: Revolution today, including the anticipated Second Class Transfer.
- The Walking Dead: March to War Council System Reveal
- Michael Leoncavallo, the Senior Game Designer of The Walking Dead: March to War, has revealed new details about the Council System.