Evolution: Battle for Utopia
The game’s combat system is played in real-time, allowing individuals to react to enemy actions and traverse a pseudo-shooter environment. The strategy gameplay is similar, and also played in real-time. Players develop large bases, filled with many different building types. There they can research upgrades, enhance their resource gaining potential, equip themselves, and create new units. Customization comes in the form of base layout, skill choices, and unit selections.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: My.com BV
- Publisher: My.com
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Sci-Fi, Shooter, Strategy
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- +Impressive graphics for mobile title.
- +Impressive take on the scifi genre.
- -Only saves game to cloud once per day.
- -Difficulty scaling to end-game gets ridiculous.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- Android: 4.0.3+
- iOS: 6.0+
- Description: Evolution: Battle for Utopia is an RTS/shooter hybrid developer for tablets and mobile devices. Players begin as a refugee on a distant planet called Utopia, and fight for survival, to unlock mysteries, and even build their own extensive base.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Supernova Enters Alpha 5 Phase
- Along with the launch of Alpha 5, Supernova welcomes back returning commander Nyx.
- Maestia Open Beta Begins. EU Only
- Maestia begins open beta testing on BigPoint's portal. The game is Europe only though - North American IPs are restricted from accessing ...
- League of Legends: Zoe Champion Review
- Zoe is a duty-skirting cosmic messenger skipping across Summoner’s Rift with cute poise and deadly long range attacks.