Evolution: Battle for Utopia
The game’s combat system is played in real-time, allowing individuals to react to enemy actions and traverse a pseudo-shooter environment. The strategy gameplay is similar, and also played in real-time. Players develop large bases, filled with many different building types. There they can research upgrades, enhance their resource gaining potential, equip themselves, and create new units. Customization comes in the form of base layout, skill choices, and unit selections.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: My.com BV
- Publisher: My.com
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Sci-Fi, Shooter, Strategy
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- +Impressive graphics for mobile title.
- +Impressive take on the scifi genre.
- -Only saves game to cloud once per day.
- -Difficulty scaling to end-game gets ridiculous.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- Android: 4.0.3+
- iOS: 6.0+
- Description: Evolution: Battle for Utopia is an RTS/shooter hybrid developer for tablets and mobile devices. Players begin as a refugee on a distant planet called Utopia, and fight for survival, to unlock mysteries, and even build their own extensive base.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Black Gold Online: Guild vs. Guild Territory dispute
- In Black Gold Online, the world is getting a bit desperate. The two sides are fighting for control, but even within each faction, there are sm...
- WildStar Enter the Cryo-Plex Update Now Live
- NCSOFT and Carbine Studios announced today that the latest update to WildStar – Enter the Cryo-Plex – is now live.
- SOE G.I.R.L. 2014 Scholarship Applications Being Accepted
- Now in its seventh year, the scholarship has played a major role with helping aspiring game developers gain knowledge and skills in the video ...