EvilBane is a mobile MMORPG developed by Netmarble. Also known as “Raven” in South Korea, EvilBane is a fully-fledged MMORPG that features epics scenarios, adventures, PvP and more.
A Fighting Style for Everyone: Simple controls let you experience visceral action via stunning art and an assortment of astounding skills.
Grand adventures: From thick forests to desert dunes, chilling glaciers and explosive volcanoes, and all the way to a flying citadel… endless exploration awaits with unique gear opportunities.
Fight to Win: Be prepared and equip yourself with gear worthy of a champion as you challenge others to test your strength.
Fight Together: Team up with your comrades to defeat powerful bosses and reap the glory and riches as your reward.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Netmarble
- Publisher: Netmarble
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: Also known as "Raven" in South Korea, EvilBane is a fully-fledged MMORPG that features epics scenarios, adventures, PvP and more.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shadow Masters & Travian Games Going to Battle with Epic Arena
- Travian Games announces Epic Arena, a blend of card battle and board games set to release on mobile devices in Summer 2014.
- Less Than 65 Hours Left for Indie MMO Ascent: The Space Game
- Fluffy Kitten, the studio behind space MMO Ascent The Space Game has only 65 hours to reach $35,000 Australian dollars -- or it’s Game Over.
- Diablo III: Reaper of Souls Review
- MMOHuts's Senior Editor takes an in-depth look at Diablo III: Reaper of Souls, and breaks down how far the expansion has gone to redeem t...