Evil Genius 2: World Domination
Evil Genius 2: World Domination is a spy-fi lair building sim featuring comprehensive base management with a unique satirical spin.
The world is yours for the taking and the time for unchecked chaos and bedlam is almost at hand. However, the so-called Forces of Justice have scrapped together a resistance and threaten to slow down your quest for wold domination. Construct the most nefarious lair you can muster and let the do-gooders go bravely to their demise!
►Lion’s Den: No criminal activities can commence without a place you can call home. Pick out and cultivate your headquarters complete with a cover operation, loyal henchmen, and tons of wonderfully wicked devices.
►Creating Jobs: Expand your minion workforce and open up the endless possibilities of specialized recruits.
►Come On Super Dorks!: Meet the punctual waves of heroes with comboed trap networks containing the likes of spinning Pinball Bumpers and chomping Venus Spy-Traps.
►MWAHAHAHAH: You only have one goal: causing chaos and mayhem across the globe. There are hundreds of potential win conditions including objectives to melt the ice caps, kidnap politicians, build a doomsday device, and auction off the Royal Family. If it’s bad, it’s good!
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Rebellion
- Publisher: Rebellion
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sci-Fi, Strategy, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: Evil Genius 2: World Domination is a spy-fi lair building sim featuring comprehensive base management with a unique satirical spin.
Articles You May Enjoy
- WildStar E3 "The Strain" MegaDrop!
- If you've been playing WildStar in any seriousness since launch, you're going to have seen hints in the evolving story that a few El...
- Dungeon of the Endless: Original Soundtrack
- To mark the upcoming arrival of Dungeon of the Endless, a co-op dungeon crawler/defense title on Monday, 27 October, French independent develo...
- Camelot Unchained Update Talks Builder Tier Changes
- The latest update from CityState Games for Camelot Unchained offers plenty of information on the current state of alpha testing.