Everreach: Project Eden
Everreach: Project Eden is a science fiction action-adventure game, featuring a female protagonist and a fantastic alien world.
Welcome to Eden, the first habitable planet we’ve discovered in our galaxy, with a lush environment, unique biosphere and the first evidence of alien civilization. Thanks to your advance purchase, our plans for an exclusive luxury settlement are well underway. A team of scientists, mechanics, and construction workers is already planetside, building a network of settlements and cities for you and your fellow colonists.
Unfortunately, due to unforeseen complications on-site, our official opening date has been slightly delayed. We apologize for any inconvenience. A team of highly trained specialists has been dispatched to Eden to evaluate the situation and restore regular operation as soon as possible.
Thank you for choosing Eden Colony and Everreach Industries!
► Explore a massive alien world with hidden objectives and optional side quests.
► Over 80 skills to select from in a classic RPG skill tree.
► A swift hover-bike to act as your method of transport – and an ally in battle.
► An eight hour story written by a former Mass Effect writer.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Dec 04, 2019
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Elder Games
- Publisher: Headup
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, Sci-Fi
- Platforms: PC, Steam, Xbox One, PS4
- + Well-written story and single player campaign.
- + Expansive skill selection.
- - Frequent control issues.
- - Clunky combat.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10
- CPU: Intel Core i5 Skylake
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 970/1660 TI or AMD Radeon RX 570/5700
- HDD: 19 GB
- Description: Everreach: Project Eden is a science fiction action-adventure game, featuring a female protagonist and a fantastic alien world.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ecol Tactics Reveals New Teaser Trailer
- GamesCampus has unleashed a new video for their first browser title, Ecol Tactics Online.
- League of Legends Releases Patch 4.11
- Riot Games has released Patch 4.11 for League of Legends, with a primary theme of equalizing the battles in the jungle.
- King of Wushu revealed at NGF 2014
- At the Nvidia Game Festival last week, Snail Games revealed its latest trailer for the upcoming martial arts-themed MOBA, King of Wushu. The v...