EverEmber Reborn is a 2D open-world MMORPG devoid of linear quests or tedious grinding and insteads provides a hardcore landscape for unique interactions and experiences.
►Lean Machine: Organically build your skill set and game knowledge by diving right into the activities that are guaranteed to leave a lasting impression. Ditch the tedium of training skills and the suffocating restrictions of classes and get right to the content you actually want to see.
►Danger Zone: Speak softly and carry a big stick is the mantra of the always-on PVP that accompanies a vast majority of the areas you’ll visit. Because you drop everything on death, sometimes its better to keep a low profile until you’re more confident in your fighting capabilities.
►Fun with Friends: Craft and trade your goods with other players and maybe even team up to take down big bads, explore dungeons, or attempt the greatest and most rewarding challenge there is: the conquest of Ember Castle!
This is a free-to-play title offering optional in-game purchases.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Astronomical Games
- Publisher: Astronomical Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: EverEmber Reborn is a 2D open-world MMORPG devoid of linear quests or tedious grinding and insteads provides a hardcore landscape for unique interactions and experiences.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Fractured Space Offered Free on Steam This Weekend
- This week’s Fractured Space update delivers performance and gameplay enhancements and resets the game’s Tech Tree to its final version.
- Chaos Chronicle Now Available Globally
- Nexon has announced the launch of Chaos Chronicle, a free-to-play RPG on Android and iOS.
- The Kickstarter Campaign for Aquanox Deep Descent is Now Live
- Nordic Games and Digital Arrow announced the Kickstarter of Aquanox Deep Descent.