Etherium is a real-time strategy game from the studio that developed Stellar Impact. Three empires are struggling to control access to the precious material etherium, and it’s up to you to be their leader and conquer the planets where this rare resource can be found. Battle alone in a non-linear solo campaign or compete against up to three other players in competitive online modes. Use techonology, unique faction units, espionage, and even weather to your advantage.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Mar 25, 2015
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Tindalos Interactive
- Publisher: Focus Home Interactive
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Sci-Fi, Strategy
- Platforms: PC
- +Diverse factions.
- +Non-linear single player mode.
- +Dynamic weather.
- -Buy to play.
- -Internet required for game activation.
- -Limited information available.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows Vista / 7 / 8
- CPU: Intel or AMD Dual Core 2.4Ghz
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: AMD Radeon HD 5850 or NVIDIA 560 GTX with 1GB VRAM, DirectX 9.0c support, and Pixel Shader 4.0 support
- HDD: 5 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Star Trek Online News - Agents of Yesterday Launches on Consoles on Feb 14
- If you're in love with Star Trek Online on your PlayStation 4 or Xbox One, you'll be in luck this Valentine's Day.
- Moon Hunters: Now Funded with $178,986
- Recently, Kitfox Games announced on their Kickstarter page that they've meet several funding goals for their co-op action RPG: Moon Hunte...
- Joyfun Unleashes Unlimited Ninja
- Emerges in Unlimited Ninja, a browser-based multi-player online role-playing game (MORPG) from Joyfun, a new game publisher devoted to bringin...