Eternium: Mage and Minions
Eternium: Mage and Minions is a hack’n’slash MMORPG taking full advantage of the capabilities of touch devices. Draw runes with your finger to cast viscerally satisfying spells and powerful abilities in the fast-paced combat on the quest to hunt down your arch-enemy Ragadam.
Along the way, enjoy spectacular special effects, pleasing sounds, rewarding progress, immersive backdrops and atmospheric music in addition to the real-time online multiplayer. And when being connected to the internet isn’t an option, take Eternium offline and continue to explore the 3 beautifully hand-crafted worlds while seeking out vast riches and vital allies.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Aug 19, 2014
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Making Fun
- Publisher: Making Fun
- Category: Stand-alone, Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, iOS, Android, Windows Mobile
- +Great Graphics
- +Unique Gameplay Via 'Drawing' Spells
- +Intuitive Controls
- +Can Play Offline
- -Some Ads
- -Can Get Repetitive
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Android 4.0+/iOS 6.0+
- HDD: 75 MB/469 MB
- OS: Windows 8.1/10
- CPU: 2 GHz+
- RAM: 2 GB
- HDD: 215 MB
- Description: Eternium: Mage and Minions is a hack'n'slash MMORPG taking full advantage of the capabilities of touch devices.
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE Cu Chulainn God in Review
- He tows the “company line” in that he’s probably as complicated as his compatriot, The Morrigan.
- Final Fantasy XIV's Forbidden Land of Eureka Arrives Today
- The Forbidden Land, Eureka Anemos, emerges from the mists today in Final Fantasy XIV's latest update.
- Dynasty Warriors Online Closed Beta Begins October 14
- Dynasty Warriors Online closed beta begins October 14, 2010. Aeria Games will be published this epic 3D fantasy action MMORPG which was develo...