Eternal Hope is a 2D narrative-driven atmospheric platformer featuring brain-teasing puzzles alongside a touching tale of love and loss.
“…follow the story of Ti’bi, a lonely boy who has lost the love of his life. You’ll embark with him on a highly unusual journey — one that might bring the soul of his cherished girlfriend back from the Shadow World, a purgatory-like realm. But visiting this new world will not be easy, there will be dangers to overcome and many mysteries to unearth before you can continue with your journey. For that reason, our hero has been granted with the ability to shift between dimensions. You will use this new power to travel, solve puzzles and meet the otherworldly beings that inhabit this realm. On this journey of love you’ll travel to the great beyond, you will make friends — and many enemies — and you will encounter many ancient secrets never meant to be discovered by any of the living.”
►Never Looking Back: Cross mountains, spelunk through hidden caves, wade through mystic forests, and hike through ancient cities to reach the fabled Temple of Souls.
►Shadow Broker: Uncover forgotten secrets and hidden mysteries both about yourself and the world around you as you march ever closer to your final destination.
►Stacking the Deck: Swap between dimensions to find the answers to your questions and the means to overcome obstacles in your path.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Aug 20, 2020
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Doublehit Games
- Publisher: Doublehit Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- +Atmospheric Visuals
- +Good Music
- +Solid Story
- -Some Bugs
- -Fairly Short
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+
- CPU: Intel Core i3+
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: GeForce 9800GTX+ (1GB)
- HDD: 3 GB
- Description: Eternal Hope is a 2D narrative-driven atmospheric platformer featuring brain-teasing puzzles alongside a touching tale of love and loss.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Games of Glory Open Beta Experience
- Games of Glory takes a lot of things from other MOBAs and puts them together into a really nice package.
- League of Angels: One of Facebook's "Best New Game" of 2014
- Excitement has been running high this week with League of Angels fans as Facebook announced their list of the best new games of 2014. With mil...
- Bless Unleashed Launches Spring Update
- Bless Unleashed has released its Spring Update, available now on Xbox One.