Eternal Arena is a fast-paced, free to play Action-RPG developed by NetEase Games for iOS and Android. Eternal Arena features 35 playable characters, of which you can form a team of 3 to lead into battle. Your team of warriors can be trained and upgraded in Story Mode, and then taken into intense online PvP challenges where you will fight for your spot in the rankings. You can even challenge friends and other nearby players to battle as well to prove who is the stronger player! Over 15 different play modes can be take on like Quick Match, Rune War, and Trial by Fire. Guilds can even be formed and joined to take part in various Guild activities like Guild Wars, Missions, Expeditions, Co-Op, and others! If you’ve got a yearning for some intense, rapid combat then Eternal Arena is certain to satisfy your cravings!
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Nov 11, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: NetEase Games
- Publisher: NetEase Games
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- +Numerous play modes.
- +Simple controls.
- +Good game concept.
- -Story leaves a bit to be desired.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: iOS 5.1+ OR Android 2.3+
- HDD: 238 MB
- Description: Eternal Arena is a fast-paced, Action-RPG developed by NetEase Games for iOS and Android. Eternal Arena features 35 playable characters of which you can form a team of 3 to lead into fierce, real-time battles.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Gather Your Friends to Conquer the Temporal Rift in Lineage 2: Revolution
- Parties of two to five players can now tackle the new content for Lineage 2: Revolution: The Temporal Rift dungeon.
- Sevencore Updated Review
- Sevencore has your typical traditional themepark MMORPG customization. You choose a gender, a race, a class, and then fine-tune your looks. Ri...
- Fifa 2015 Review
- Obviously with a new release each year, many people will raise their eyebrows with the progress they might make in each new FIFA game. It’s ...