Eternal Arena is a fast-paced, free to play Action-RPG developed by NetEase Games for iOS and Android. Eternal Arena features 35 playable characters, of which you can form a team of 3 to lead into battle. Your team of warriors can be trained and upgraded in Story Mode, and then taken into intense online PvP challenges where you will fight for your spot in the rankings. You can even challenge friends and other nearby players to battle as well to prove who is the stronger player! Over 15 different play modes can be take on like Quick Match, Rune War, and Trial by Fire. Guilds can even be formed and joined to take part in various Guild activities like Guild Wars, Missions, Expeditions, Co-Op, and others! If you’ve got a yearning for some intense, rapid combat then Eternal Arena is certain to satisfy your cravings!
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Nov 11, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: NetEase Games
- Publisher: NetEase Games
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- +Numerous play modes.
- +Simple controls.
- +Good game concept.
- -Story leaves a bit to be desired.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: iOS 5.1+ OR Android 2.3+
- HDD: 238 MB
- Description: Eternal Arena is a fast-paced, Action-RPG developed by NetEase Games for iOS and Android. Eternal Arena features 35 playable characters of which you can form a team of 3 to lead into fierce, real-time battles.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warframe News - New Concurrent Players Record Set
- Warframe hit a new record on Steam with 69,526 peak concurrent players over the weekend.
- Netmarble Prepares for its new Mobile Action RPG Blade Waltz
- Netmarble Games today announced that their latest mobile title, Blade Waltz, will be officially launching on iOS and Android devices soon.