Espire 1: VR Operative
Espire 1: VR Operative is a story-driven espionage-action game featuring intuitive virtual reality control allowing a full range of precise movement without the usual motion sickness.
“As Espire 1, you are the world’s first “VR Operative”. shaping a new chapter in espionage operations. You have been accepted into a revolutionary new program that will increase infiltration effectiveness on the field while reducing human casualties. This is achieved by deploying a remote controlled cyborg to carry out the most dangerous of infiltration missions – a cyborg piloted by an Espire agent kilometres away.”
►Cut Above the Rest: Ace 15 objective-based escapades with the help of a diverse set of deadly weapons and nifty gadgets.
►Speed Runner: Polish and develop your sneaking skills to clear past missions in the shortest amount of time possible.
►!: Take into account realistically responsive enemies on the lookout for any sights, sounds, and other suspicious activity along their designated patrol routes.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Digital Lode
- Publisher: Tripwire Interactive
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Oculus Rift, PSVR, WinAR, HTC Vive
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: Espire 1: VR Operative is a story-driven espionage-action game featuring intuitive virtual reality control allowing a full range of precise movement without the usual motion sickness.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warhammer 40,000: Regicide Coming Soon to Early Access on Steam
- Warhammer® 40,000®: Regicide will be available on Steam Early Access in the coming weeks.
- ArtCraft Entertainment and Travian Games Announce Distribution Agreement
- ArtCraft Entertainment and Travian Games announce international distribution agreement for Crowfall.
- Jagged Alliance: Flashback Gets Last Major Update
- Ahead of Jagged Alliance: Flashback’s October 21st launch, Full Control has today released the last major content update before launch.