Erica is a narrative-driven adventure game featuring live-action video accompanying a thrilling story conveyed through continuous interaction.
“Delve into Erica’s past as you piece together the shocking truth behind her father’s death.”
►Tinted Spectacles: Carve out your own version of the truth by exploring a variety of branching dialogue options from start to finish. Every choice along the way affects your potential ending, for better or worse.
►Digital Age: Tap into the magic of modern interactivity with a Dualshock 4 controller or mobile application. With amplified in-world engagement and seamless tactile decision making, you’ll be able to connect with the story like never before.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Aug 19, 2019
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Flavourworks
- Publisher: Sony Interactive Entertainment
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure
- Platforms: PS4
- Description: Erica is a narrative-driven adventure game featuring live-action video accompanying a thrilling story conveyed through continuous interaction.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Age of Wushu Teases World of Contenders Update
- Snail Game offers a teaser of the upcoming PvP focused February update for their unique sandbox wuxia MMORPG, Age of Wushu. World of Contender...
- Hearthstone's 'Rise of the Mech' Event Coming in June
- Blastmaster Boom has been up to no good and is upgrading his arsenal in Hearthstone.
- Hero and Treasure System in Age of Wushu’s Upcoming Expansion
- In the new expansion for Age of Wushu, Legends of Mount Hua, a new Jianghu Hero System is being introduced.