Erica is a narrative-driven adventure game featuring live-action video accompanying a thrilling story conveyed through continuous interaction.
“Delve into Erica’s past as you piece together the shocking truth behind her father’s death.”
►Tinted Spectacles: Carve out your own version of the truth by exploring a variety of branching dialogue options from start to finish. Every choice along the way affects your potential ending, for better or worse.
►Digital Age: Tap into the magic of modern interactivity with a Dualshock 4 controller or mobile application. With amplified in-world engagement and seamless tactile decision making, you’ll be able to connect with the story like never before.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Aug 19, 2019
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Flavourworks
- Publisher: Sony Interactive Entertainment
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure
- Platforms: PS4
- Description: Erica is a narrative-driven adventure game featuring live-action video accompanying a thrilling story conveyed through continuous interaction.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Mabinogi Duel Producer's Reveal Interview
- After the recent success of mobile and trading card games, it seems like every big dog on the block is jumping on board the bandwagon.
- League of Angels Features Angel Cosplay
- R2Games has teased earlier in January that their angels in League of Angels would be portrayed by a number of cosplayers, in particular Marida...