Erectus: The Game
Erectus: The Game is a browser-based empire building MMO by Maata Games. Focused towards fans of empire building games, Erectus offers a highly competitive environment in which management and tactical skills are key to success.
Players can start off with a simple village and expand their territory and grow into a powerful city. Once your village grows into a powerful city, fortify your city by building strong, well-defended cities to keep your enemies away.
Trades resources with other active players while building alliances all over the world. In the world of Erectus, your empire conquers all.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Maata Games
- Publisher: Maata Games
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Strategy
- Platforms: PC
- +Decent 2D Visuals
- +Decent community features
- -Average gameplay
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 and Up
- CPU: Any modern CPU
- RAM: 1 GB
- GPU: Any modern GPU
- Description: Focused towards fans of empire building games, Erectus offers a highly competitive environment in which management and tactical skills are key to success.
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Witcher: Battle Arena Mobile MOBA Preview
- From what I have seen and the amount of games I have played, I imagine quite a bit of potential for growth.
- Weekly MMOHuts Stream (5/16) Featuring Black Gold Online and Nosgoth
- JamesBl0nde streams every Friday for MMOHuts on Twitch!
- Terraria 2014 Refresher Review
- Zelus takes a look at Terraria and see how far it has come after its numerous updates.