Eon Altar is a 3D cross-platform RPG being developed by Flying Helmet Games to be played on various devices like tablets and smartphones. Up to four players can play cooperatively on their devices which are all linked to a central display, but each player’s individual character is controller by an individual device. Caves, ruins, and more await exploration from daring heroes in seek of the rarest of treasures. Devices including tablets, mobile phones, and tablet PCs running Android, Winodws 8, and iOS can all be used to seamlessly enjoy an adventure with friends. Eon Altar allows players to experience a tabletop RPG with the convenience of the portability of mobile devices and the excitement of deciding your very own character’s fate.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Flying Helmet Games
- Publisher: Flying Helmet Games
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, RPG, Strategy
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- +Numerous devices for cross-platform play.
- +Central display, but individual movement.
- +Ease of portability
- -Limited information available.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Bit Mass to Showcase New Cards and Castles Update at PAX South
- Cards and Castles developer Bit Mass will be featuring its latest content update, “The Ancient Hero Returns,” at PAX South later this week...
- Blackwake Early Impressions
- Do you love pirates? Fancy being a sailor in the Golden Age of sailing?
- ShellShock Live adds 3 Game Modes, Price Reduced to $6.99
- kChamp Games is proud to announce a number of updates to ShellShock Live -- which has now reached Version 0.9.1.7 and is discounted to $6.99.