Join the fight for everlasting energy. Energy Heroes is a F2P, team-based TPS created DSC Studio22. Featuring a unique cast of characters and gameplay mechanics, players will battle against hostile enemies in order collect and protect a special resource known as Energium.
Like in traditional TPS titles, players must aim, dodge and jump in order to protect themselves in combat as unique mercenaries with different skills and abilities. The game also blends MOBA elements where players must work together to level up, destroy towers and blow up the enemy ship. Combine your team’s skills in order to secure victory.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: DSC Studio22
- Publisher: DSC Studio22
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MOBA, Shooter
- Platforms: PC
- +Blend of TPS and MOBA
- +Several heroes to choose from
- -Bad visual quality
- -Jerky animations
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Scarlet Legacy releases March Update
- The latest update to arrive in Scarlet Legacy is now live, and offers a raised level cap and more.
- Grand Chase Relaunches under Kill3rCombo Publisher
- Leading game developer and publisher of popular free-to-play MMORPGs, KOG Games announced today that the original, online action-brawler MMO,...
- Heroes of the Storm Cho'gall and Towers of Doom Review
- I was very pleased with the latest HoTS patch. Blizzard continues to set Heroes of the Storm apart from other games in the genre.