Endzone – A World Apart
Endzone – A World Apart is a 3D base-building simulator set in a post-apocalyptic world on the brink of utter ruin.
“In 2021, a group of terrorists blew up nuclear power plants around the world and plunged the world into chaos. Only few were able to escape into underground facilities called “Endzones”. 150 years later, mankind returns to the surface – under your command! In an extremely hostile environment full of radioactivity, contaminated rain and extreme climate change, you’ll have to prove your worth as a leader.”
►For the Good of All: Manage supplies, the economy, and your townsfolk to coordinate a successful survival effort.
►Clean Thinking: Rise to the challenges of the new age including radiation contamination, severe droughts, killer floods, and toxic rainstorms.
►On Patrol: Determine the future of humanity by sending out expeditions across the world and making meaningful decisions along the way.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Apr 02, 2020
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Gentlymad Studios
- Publisher: Assemble Entertainment
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Strategy, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- +Well Realized Theme Across Gameplay and Visuals
- +Active and Responsive Development Team
- -Lacking Polish/Proper Balancing
- -Clunky User Interface
- -Poor A.I. Programming
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 10 64-Bit
- CPU: I5-2500K 4-Cores @3.30 GHz+
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: GeForce GTX 760+
- HDD: 6 GB
- Description: Endzone - A World Apart is a 3D base-building simulator set in a post-apocalyptic world on the brink of utter ruin.
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Elder Scrolls Online PS4 Review
- If you’ve never played an Elder Scrolls game before, and are a fan of in depth character development, you’re in for a treat.
- Paladins 2017 Impressions
- Paladins: Champions of the Realm was our top F2P game in 2016, and that’s well deserved.