Empire: Revenant is a free to play browser strategy game developed by AMZGame that pits figures from ancient mythology and history against each other in epic, turn-based battles.
Battles can take place in either a PvE or PvP setting, also consisting of guild versus guild and faction versus faction conflicts. As you expand your army will grow, giving you new historical heroes to command and a constantly growing selections of weapons, armor, mounts, guardians, and unique skills to use. Completing quests and character-specific missions will help you become an even greater leader and unlock the true potential of your army.
You will need to make differing decisions as to how you want to take on your enemies as well. You might find it is a better strategy to simply defend your empire at times, whereas in other situations it can be more beneficial to react offensively and launch an attack. The choice is yours.
In Empire: Revenant your legacy will not simply be decided by your wins and losses. It will be decided by the magnitude of each of them as well. If you’re going to win, then do it in the most beneficial way possible and avoid vast losses. You choose how to run your empire and show the world you have what it takes to rule it.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: AMZGame
- Publisher: AMZGame
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
- +Numerous historical heroes.
- +Growing selection of items, mounts, guardians, and skills.
- +Different types of challenges to take on.
- -Microtransaction focus.
- -Slightly overwhelming number of features.
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: Empire: Revenant is a free to play browser strategy game developed by AMZGame that pits figures from ancient mythology and history against each other in epic, turn-based battles. Do you have the skills necessary to run a successful and grand empire?
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of Speed: Mazda RX-7 & Mercedes Benz Evo Revealed
- My.com has released brand new gameplay trailer for World of Speed. The short video features the Mazda RX-7 and Mercedes Benz 190E 2.5-16 Evolu...
- RIFT Update 3.6 Press Event Walkthrough
- Patch 3.6 is also going to be reintroducing the Carnival of the Ascended, which is an in-game fair that celebrates the players (the ascended).
- Techwars Deathmatch Review
- Techwars Deathmatch focuses on what makes mech-based games really exciting to play- fighting with them in real time.