Empire of Sin
Empire of Sin is a 3D noir-inspired simulation-RPG taking place in the criminal underbelly of 1920s Chicago.
►Cash Money: Maintaining a gang of never-do-wells won’t be cheap. Rack up some capital by running a casino or smuggling booze and turn that flow of income into bigger and better pursuits across the city at large.
►Ride or Die: There’s time for talk, and there’s time for action. When negotiations happen to fall through, call in your muscle to set things straight in brutal turn-based combat.
►I Have a Dream: In one of the greatest, most opportunistic cities in the world you’ll have limitless freedom to achieve your aspirations however you fancy. Kill or coerce anyone who gets in your way, pay off the police to look the other way, control the local businesses, and become the ill-gained king of crime!
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Romero Games
- Publisher: Paradox Interactive
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, RPG, Strategy, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, Steam, Switch
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+ 64-bit
- CPU: Intel iCore i3-530+/AMD Phenom II X3 720+
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 555+/AMD Radeon HD 6790+
- HDD: 6 GB
- Description: Empire of Sin is a 3D noir-inspired simulation-RPG taking place in the criminal underbelly of 1920s Chicago.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Blade & Rings News - Return of the Mage
- 37Games has announced its Return of the Mage expansion for Blades & Rings.
- Dizzel Fully Launches Today on OGPlanet and Steam
- OGPlanet is excited to announce that Dizzel's Early Access has concluded and the full release version of the game will be available today...
- World of Tanks Clan Wars Issues New Global Map
- Wargaming is excited to announce that the revamped Global Map is now live in Europe, North America, Asia and Korea .