Embark is an experience along the lines of Oxygen Not Included, Gnomoria, or Dwarf Fortress, with a splash of The Sims’ social interaction thrown in for good measure.
Inspired by the deep simulation of Dwarf Fortress, the open world survival of Minecraft, and the social interactions of The Sims, Embark follows a group of explorers who find themselves [marooned] on a strange planet.
►Chop down trees, mine rocks, dig into the bowels of the earth, and plant seeds to grow food, all to gain the resources your colonists will need to survive.
►Research an elaborate technology tree in order to unlock advanced technologies and give your citizens the best tools for the job.
►Build guard posts and defenses to protect your colony from wild animals and deadly enemies.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Overly Complicated Games
- Publisher: Overly Complicated Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Strategy, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 64bit+
- CPU: Intel Core i5-2500K
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: 4 GB Nvidia GeForce GTX 970+
- HDD: 3 GB
- Description: Embark is an experience along the lines of Oxygen Not Included, Gnomoria, or Dwarf Fortress, with a splash of The Sims' social interaction thrown in for good measure.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Webzen Celebrates The Holidays With 'Looting in a Webzen Wonderland'
- Starting today through January 8th, 2019 (UTC), the entire Webzen.com portal will be celebrating the holiday season with all players.
- Orcs Must Die! Unchained - Enters Closed Beta Phase 2
- ORCS MUST DIE! UNCHAINED has now entered Phase 2 of its closed beta
- Empire: Revenant Alpha Testing Announced
- AMZGame is pleased to announce that Empire: Revenant will be releasing an alpha server.