Embark is an experience along the lines of Oxygen Not Included, Gnomoria, or Dwarf Fortress, with a splash of The Sims’ social interaction thrown in for good measure.
Inspired by the deep simulation of Dwarf Fortress, the open world survival of Minecraft, and the social interactions of The Sims, Embark follows a group of explorers who find themselves [marooned] on a strange planet.
►Chop down trees, mine rocks, dig into the bowels of the earth, and plant seeds to grow food, all to gain the resources your colonists will need to survive.
►Research an elaborate technology tree in order to unlock advanced technologies and give your citizens the best tools for the job.
►Build guard posts and defenses to protect your colony from wild animals and deadly enemies.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Overly Complicated Games
- Publisher: Overly Complicated Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Strategy, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 64bit+
- CPU: Intel Core i5-2500K
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: 4 GB Nvidia GeForce GTX 970+
- HDD: 3 GB
- Description: Embark is an experience along the lines of Oxygen Not Included, Gnomoria, or Dwarf Fortress, with a splash of The Sims' social interaction thrown in for good measure.
Articles You May Enjoy
- RiotZone introduces raids and game guides
- RiotZone has recently introduced an update, expanding features for its players.
- 4Story raises level cap and adds new content
- Zemi Interactive announced Friday (October 9th) that a massive new update went live for 4Story that raises the level cap and introduces a new ...