Elysian War is a free-to-play browser-based fantasy game with seamlessly blended RPG and turn-based-strategy elements. Take on the role of a commander and lead your generals to fight on battlefields of all types. Whether it’s in forests, hills, cities, or mountains, you’ll need to carefully consider your units attributes and their ability to travel and fight on certain terrains. Additionally, weather is a constant threat or boon depending on your ability to think strategically. A keen tactician will be able to take sunny or rainy days and convert them into raw destructive power to shower upon enemies.
After enduring enough battles your generals can undergo changes to enhance their innate skills and upgrade their powerful abilities or outright achieve a promotion. But a single strong warrior is not enough to win all wars, you’ll need to take into account all of your unit’s strengths and weaknesses and remain flexible to answer any threat. Most times a regular attack will be all it needs, at times a destructive special special ability to eliminate a high priority target, but above all don’t forget the power of a tactical retreat.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: AMZGame
- Publisher: AMZGame
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: PC
- Recommended System Requirements:
- Will run on any modern browser/PC.
- Description: Elysian War is a free-to-play browser-based fantasy game with seamlessly blended RPG and turn-based-strategy elements.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Star Trek Online Agents of Yesterday – Artifacts Update Launching in October
- Star Trek Online will expand its story even further on October 25 with the launch of the Agents of Yesterday - Artifacts update.
- Fedeen Games Announces Forsaken World Mobile: Babel Ascending
- Publisher Fedeen Games has announced the arrival of Babel Ascending, a feature-filled update that's bursting with content.
- Lineage 2 Server Mergers Announced
- Earlier this week NCSoft announced some server mergers for their pay to play MMORPG Lineage 2. All five current US servers will be merged into...