Elemental Kingdoms is a collectible card game where players can join the Northern Alliance’s efforts to stop the Scarlet Nation in over 80 different stages. Bonus levels can be unlocked as player’s progress and even dungeons can be found and explored. Players can battle it out with each other in strategic PvP matches to determine whose deck is the strongest and best-built. Clans can even be formed and joined in order to participate in the Kingdom Wars PvP matches. Rewards will be offered to players daily upon login, and with enough consecutive logins players can receive rare cards. Cards can also be enhanced to make them even stronger and runes can be acquired to give players situational abilities. With over 200 gorgeous cards to collect and a huge variety of runes with various activation conditions players will need to keep on their toes to fend off their opponents.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Oct 17, 2013
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: iFree Studios
- Publisher: Fedeen Games
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, Strategy, Casual
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- +Numerous cards to collect.
- +New events regularly created.
- +Possible to get good cards without paying.
- -Lack of support.
- -Energy system.
- -Long wait time for arena battles.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: iOS 6.0+ or Android 2.3.3+
- HDD: 119 MB
- Description: Elemental Kingdoms is a collectible card game where players can join the Northern Alliance's efforts to stop the Scarlet Nation in over 80 different stages. Bonus levels can be unlocked as player's progress and even dungeons can be found and explored.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Space Hulk: Ascension Edition Review
- You are a Space Marine in the service of the Emperor! Cowardice does not become you! Set ablaze the alien, and delve into the Space Hulks!
- Entropia Universe: Coming to mobile devices and browsers
- Entropia Universe AB, the largest Massively Multiplayer Online Real Cash Economy (MMORCE) game, announced today that gamers will soon be able ...
- PUBG Mobile: September Update Adds Sanhok Map & More
- Player Unknown's Battlegrounds Mobile (PUBG Mobile) is celebrating a new update that adds a new map and more.