Elemental Kingdoms is a collectible card game where players can join the Northern Alliance’s efforts to stop the Scarlet Nation in over 80 different stages. Bonus levels can be unlocked as player’s progress and even dungeons can be found and explored. Players can battle it out with each other in strategic PvP matches to determine whose deck is the strongest and best-built. Clans can even be formed and joined in order to participate in the Kingdom Wars PvP matches. Rewards will be offered to players daily upon login, and with enough consecutive logins players can receive rare cards. Cards can also be enhanced to make them even stronger and runes can be acquired to give players situational abilities. With over 200 gorgeous cards to collect and a huge variety of runes with various activation conditions players will need to keep on their toes to fend off their opponents.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Oct 17, 2013
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: iFree Studios
- Publisher: Fedeen Games
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, Strategy, Casual
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- +Numerous cards to collect.
- +New events regularly created.
- +Possible to get good cards without paying.
- -Lack of support.
- -Energy system.
- -Long wait time for arena battles.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: iOS 6.0+ or Android 2.3.3+
- HDD: 119 MB
- Description: Elemental Kingdoms is a collectible card game where players can join the Northern Alliance's efforts to stop the Scarlet Nation in over 80 different stages. Bonus levels can be unlocked as player's progress and even dungeons can be found and explored.
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE and Hi-Rez Studios to join top Video Content Creators at GameVid Expo
- Hi-Rez Studios announces it will host SMITE's Launch Tournament Grand Finals at the GameVid Expo.
- S2 Games Announces Presence at PAX Prime
- 2 Games, developers of the free-to-play Multiplayer Online Battle Arena (MOBA) Heroes of Newerth, today announced that they will share new con...
- DCUO's Latest Feature is Weapon Mastery
- Sony Online Entertainment introduces Weapon Mastery and Amazon Fury Part I in DC Universe Online.