The Elder Scrolls: Blades
Bethesda is bringing Elder Scrolls to mobile in a whole new way. Play as a member of the elite Imperial Blades who has returned home after being forced into exile, only to find your town destroyed. It’s up to you to rebuild the city and restore your name.
Blades players will find familiar facets of the Elder Scrolls games with graphics to rival consoles. Wield steel or magic against your foes in a variety of modes while using your touchscreen to slash, deflect, and blast your way through dungeons or against other players in the arena in real time PvP.
Customize your city how you like, and invite friends to come visit. As you advance through the game, more buildings become available, and you choose their appearance.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Bethesda
- Publisher: Bethesda
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- Description: Bethesda is bringing Elder Scrolls to mobile in a whole new way.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hearthstone's Latest Expansion, Saviors of Uldum is Live
- The League of Explorers has arrived to stop Arch-Villain Rafaam's plans and put an end to the plagues infesting the land.
- Eternal CCG - PAX South 2016
- One of the games that caught my eye early on the PAX South floor was Eternal, a new card game from Dire Wolf that was making its public debut.
- RuneScape 3 reveals new Heist mini-game
- Jagex has just launched a brand new mini-game for RuneScape 3 known as Heist.