The Elder Scrolls: Blades
Bethesda is bringing Elder Scrolls to mobile in a whole new way. Play as a member of the elite Imperial Blades who has returned home after being forced into exile, only to find your town destroyed. It’s up to you to rebuild the city and restore your name.
Blades players will find familiar facets of the Elder Scrolls games with graphics to rival consoles. Wield steel or magic against your foes in a variety of modes while using your touchscreen to slash, deflect, and blast your way through dungeons or against other players in the arena in real time PvP.
Customize your city how you like, and invite friends to come visit. As you advance through the game, more buildings become available, and you choose their appearance.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Bethesda
- Publisher: Bethesda
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- Description: Bethesda is bringing Elder Scrolls to mobile in a whole new way.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Mighty Party: Guild Wars Update
- Good news, Mighty Party fans! The Guild Wars update is here, and from now on, you can do battle with other guilds, face-to-face!
- Webzen annouces Archlord II for North & South America
- WEBZEN announces the upcoming European and North/South American release of the highly anticipated PvP MMORPG, Archlord II.
- New MMORPG Fairy Story Online Announced
- Fairy Story Online announced from MGames. The game will be released on the Games321 portal and has 3D anime inspired graphics.