The Elder Scrolls: Blades
Bethesda is bringing Elder Scrolls to mobile in a whole new way. Play as a member of the elite Imperial Blades who has returned home after being forced into exile, only to find your town destroyed. It’s up to you to rebuild the city and restore your name.
Blades players will find familiar facets of the Elder Scrolls games with graphics to rival consoles. Wield steel or magic against your foes in a variety of modes while using your touchscreen to slash, deflect, and blast your way through dungeons or against other players in the arena in real time PvP.
Customize your city how you like, and invite friends to come visit. As you advance through the game, more buildings become available, and you choose their appearance.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Bethesda
- Publisher: Bethesda
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- Description: Bethesda is bringing Elder Scrolls to mobile in a whole new way.
Articles You May Enjoy
- QubeTown: Webzen Soft Launches in Canada, Australia, Philippines
- Webzen has announced the launch of its new mobile town building game, QubeTown, in Canada, Australia, and the Philippines.
- Heroes & Generals - New 'Spaatz' update brings new content
- Reto-Moto has just released a new update called 'Spaatz' for their popular WWII MMOFPS Heroes & Generals. This update brings a n...
- Forge of Empires Releases New Contemporary Era
- Forge of Empires gets into the trick-or-treating mood this month with two weeks full of spooky rhyming and an anticipated treat: the release o...