The Elder Scrolls: Blades
Bethesda is bringing Elder Scrolls to mobile in a whole new way. Play as a member of the elite Imperial Blades who has returned home after being forced into exile, only to find your town destroyed. It’s up to you to rebuild the city and restore your name.
Blades players will find familiar facets of the Elder Scrolls games with graphics to rival consoles. Wield steel or magic against your foes in a variety of modes while using your touchscreen to slash, deflect, and blast your way through dungeons or against other players in the arena in real time PvP.
Customize your city how you like, and invite friends to come visit. As you advance through the game, more buildings become available, and you choose their appearance.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Bethesda
- Publisher: Bethesda
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- Description: Bethesda is bringing Elder Scrolls to mobile in a whole new way.
Articles You May Enjoy
- RuneFest 2014 Tickets Go On Sale
- Jagex has officially begun sales for the 2014 RuneFest. Whether purchasing online or through in in-game cash shop, you can now claim your tick...
- StarCraft 2: Red Bull Battlegrounds Finals Coming Soon
- Today, Red Bull Media House announced that the Lincoln Theatre in Washington, D.C. will be the venue for the Red Bull Battle Grounds Grand Fin...
- PAX East 2015 Day 1 Recap - Trion Worlds, Dreadnought, Indie Games, and Cosplay!
- A full day of intense news coverage followed by a night of even more intense drinking and hobnobbing (and still surprisingly, news coverage!)...