The Elder Scrolls: Blades
Bethesda is bringing Elder Scrolls to mobile in a whole new way. Play as a member of the elite Imperial Blades who has returned home after being forced into exile, only to find your town destroyed. It’s up to you to rebuild the city and restore your name.
Blades players will find familiar facets of the Elder Scrolls games with graphics to rival consoles. Wield steel or magic against your foes in a variety of modes while using your touchscreen to slash, deflect, and blast your way through dungeons or against other players in the arena in real time PvP.
Customize your city how you like, and invite friends to come visit. As you advance through the game, more buildings become available, and you choose their appearance.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Bethesda
- Publisher: Bethesda
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- Description: Bethesda is bringing Elder Scrolls to mobile in a whole new way.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Elsword's Costume Creation Contest 2014 Now Open
- The popular contest creation contest for Elsword is now open to players who want to try their hand at costume design and win some awesome priz...
- Ryzom Releases 'Jena Year 2602' Patch
- Ryzom was originally released in 2004, and is a 3D MMORPG running on Windows, Apple, and Linux, and is available on Steam.
- Star Trek Online: Age of Discovery Review
- I got into Star Trek Online terribly late, so there was a lot to learn and keep up with, but this is the best time to jump right in.