El Hijo is a stealth/puzzle action game in a setting inspired by the films of Sergio Leone and Ennio Morricone.
El Hijo is a 6 year old boy whose house is burned down by cruel bandits. His mother, hoping to get him an education, leaves him in a monastery with the priests there. El Hijo has other ideas, however, and he sets out on an adventure to escape the monastery and find his mother.
►Use a variety of techniques to avoid detection in non-violent stealth based gameplay.
►Utilize your sling shot to create noisy distractions.
►Hide in shadows, under buckets, or in baskets and even coffins.
►Overcome environmental challenges in order to reunite El Hijo with his madre.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Honig Studios
- Publisher: Handy Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure
- Platforms: PC, Steam, Xbox One, PS4
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+
- CPU: 2.4GHz
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: 1 GB VRAM
- HDD: 2 GB
- Description: El Hijo is a stealth/puzzle action game in a setting inspired by the films of Sergio Leone and Ennio Morricone.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Brave Frontier Announces Autumn Events
- An absolute wealth of events are coming to Grand Gaia as Brave Frontier celebrates the coming of Autumn.
- Martial Empires Scheduled to Begin Closed Beta on March 22
- Martial Empires is set to launch its closed beta on March 22. The game was previously known as Seven Souls Online and Project S. It's a f...
- Iron Throne Introduces Massive 128 Alliance Tournament and Kingdom Invasion Features
- Two new features arrived on Netmarble's Iron Throne today that expand Alliance and Kingdom Battle features.