A lifeless world filled with death and destruction can be yours for the taking in Edengrad.
Edengrad is a post-apocalyptic survival MMO created by Huckleberry Games. With an extensive town building, item crafting, deep social and economical system build in, players can experience what things truly could be like in a torn, destructive world.
This MMO contains tons of themes and systems including a post-apocaliptic world, freedom of sandbox gameplay, survival and crafting. Develop and increase their skills by using them multiple times over, and no character builds will be useless thanks to the games attribute system. Endgame involves running a whole city, expanding your territory and fighting hostile factions and other towns.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Huckleberry Games
- Publisher: Huckleberry Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Fantasy, Shooter, Simulation
- Platforms: PC
- +Atmospheric world
- +Tons of survival features
- -Weak animations
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: With an extensive town building, item crafting, deep social and economical system build in, players can experience what things truly could be like in a torn, destructive world.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guardians of Ember Starts Double EXP Event and Opens New Servers
- Guardians of Ember announced that in order to accommodate the number of players trying to join the battle, new servers were added.
- FFXIV ARR: Latest Details Revealed on Heavensward Update
- During this past weekend’s Fan Festival event in Tokyo, Japan, FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn® director / producer Naoki Yoshida shared ...
- Kabod Online Review
- Minus the topless knights and mages, Kabod Online is your average fantasy based MMORPG.