A lifeless world filled with death and destruction can be yours for the taking in Edengrad.
Edengrad is a post-apocalyptic survival MMO created by Huckleberry Games. With an extensive town building, item crafting, deep social and economical system build in, players can experience what things truly could be like in a torn, destructive world.
This MMO contains tons of themes and systems including a post-apocaliptic world, freedom of sandbox gameplay, survival and crafting. Develop and increase their skills by using them multiple times over, and no character builds will be useless thanks to the games attribute system. Endgame involves running a whole city, expanding your territory and fighting hostile factions and other towns.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Huckleberry Games
- Publisher: Huckleberry Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Fantasy, Shooter, Simulation
- Platforms: PC
- +Atmospheric world
- +Tons of survival features
- -Weak animations
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: With an extensive town building, item crafting, deep social and economical system build in, players can experience what things truly could be like in a torn, destructive world.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Cards and Castles Pax South Coverage
- Since Cards and Castles was new to me, the first thing I did was pick up the game and play through its two-battle tutorial. It’s pretty easy...
- Steam Greenlight On Chopping Block for Valve
- During Steam Dev Days this week, Gabe Newell announced that Valve is planning to make Steam's Greenlight feature "go away."
- God Wars News - New R2 Games Making Closed Beta Debut
- R2Games has opened the beta for its newest addition to its expansive roster of MMOs: God Wars.