Eastward is a 2D dual character-adventure RPG featuring a rich 90s anime-inspired aesthetic blending modern lighting and soulful retro-pixel artwork.
“In the near-future society is starting to collapse, with the human population shrinks to an all-time low. As the world around falls to ruin, a hardworking miner called John discovers a young girl named Sam deep underground in a secret facility. After escaping the town, the unlikely pair embark on an emotional journey to discover the strange truth about her origins and the mystery behind the sinister creatures who descend on the local towns, devouring everything in their path.”
►You and Me vs. the World: Utilize each of your character’s unique attributes to overcome any obstacles in your path. From fending off deadly assailants to solving brain-bending environmental puzzles, the duo is unstoppable as long as they stick together.
►Gun Game: Don’t get caught under equipped! Stay on the lookout for progressively more powerful weaponry as you stumble through a derelict post-apocalyptic society.
►Railrat: Explore the stories of the people just trying to make it across cozy campsites, spooky forests, and lively towns.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Pixpil
- Publisher: Chucklefish
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, RPG
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+ 64-bit/OSX 10.11 El Capitan 64-bit
- CPU: Intel i5 2Ghz+
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: Nvidia GTS 450+
- HDD: 2 GB
- Description: Eastward is a 2D dual character-adventure RPG featuring a rich 90s anime-inspired aesthetic blending modern lighting and soulful retro-pixel artwork.
Articles You May Enjoy
- High-Flying Kickstarter Project Crowfall Opens Game Servers in Europe
- The first phase will begin this week with the launch of a web site and a game server in Germany which will accommodate players across the EU.
- Bombastic Brothers Launches onto Android Devices
- MY.GAMES and Fast Forward Studio have a new title hitting Android today, a run 'n' platformer named Bombastic Brothers.
- Space Engineers Sells 250,000 Copies
- Space Engineers announces its quarter of a millionth sale milestone as it forges ahead in alpha testing.