Eastward is a 2D dual character-adventure RPG featuring a rich 90s anime-inspired aesthetic blending modern lighting and soulful retro-pixel artwork.
“In the near-future society is starting to collapse, with the human population shrinks to an all-time low. As the world around falls to ruin, a hardworking miner called John discovers a young girl named Sam deep underground in a secret facility. After escaping the town, the unlikely pair embark on an emotional journey to discover the strange truth about her origins and the mystery behind the sinister creatures who descend on the local towns, devouring everything in their path.”
►You and Me vs. the World: Utilize each of your character’s unique attributes to overcome any obstacles in your path. From fending off deadly assailants to solving brain-bending environmental puzzles, the duo is unstoppable as long as they stick together.
►Gun Game: Don’t get caught under equipped! Stay on the lookout for progressively more powerful weaponry as you stumble through a derelict post-apocalyptic society.
►Railrat: Explore the stories of the people just trying to make it across cozy campsites, spooky forests, and lively towns.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Pixpil
- Publisher: Chucklefish
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, RPG
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+ 64-bit/OSX 10.11 El Capitan 64-bit
- CPU: Intel i5 2Ghz+
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: Nvidia GTS 450+
- HDD: 2 GB
- Description: Eastward is a 2D dual character-adventure RPG featuring a rich 90s anime-inspired aesthetic blending modern lighting and soulful retro-pixel artwork.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Novus AEterno Alpha Preview 2014
- Novus AEterno offers much of what you would expect from a sci-fi MMORTS, but then takes it to the extreme with great graphics, intense space r...
- Life is Feudal: Your Own Preview
- The graphics in Life is Feudal are awe-inspiring. The realistic style truly brings to life the game world in so many ways.
- Entropia Universe Gets Ready for Easter with 'Easter Mayhem 2019'
- Entropia Universe's Easter Event, "Easter Mayhem 2019" has begun, and will last until April 29th, 2019.