EarthNight is a 2D action-adventure rogue-lite featuring procedurally-generated platforming consisting of meticulously hand-illustrated visuals.
“Dragons have taken over the Earth, and humanity has fled to space. You must help Stanley and Sydney skydive back to Earth while careening across the backs of massive, snake-like dragons as they soar high above the planet, all while an original chiptune soundtrack pounds away in the background.”
►Insert Coin: Begin each of your runs in orbit and travel down to the ground in five layers alternating between frantic running and serene skydiving in a classic arcade-inspired fashion.
►Two Sides of the Same Coin: At any point of time you have two possible actions: jump or anchor. Keenly manipulating your character’s movement and momentum on the fly is the key to success.
►Survive and Thrive: Refine your diving operations by collecting precious water in runs, crafting hundreds of useful items, unraveling mysteries, and learning to make the most of 25+ potential power-ups.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Dec 03, 2019
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Cleaversoft
- Publisher: Cleaversoft
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Steam, Switch, iOS
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 10/OSX 10.13+/iOS 13.0+
- RAM: 4 GB
- HDD: 5 GB
- Description: EarthNight is a 2D action-adventure rogue-lite featuring procedurally-generated platforming consisting of meticulously hand-illustrated visuals.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Square Enix Conjures Up Spooky Events and Discounts Across Mobile Titles
- Square Enix has begun several events across their mobile titles, where players can get sweet treats and enjoy special discounts.
- Black Desert Online - Changes to NA/EU Build Based on User Feedback Revealed
- Changes to party EXP, field boss drops and energy potions included
- League of Legends Releases New Taric Comic
- A Taric rework is in the for League of Legends, and today Riot Games has released a new web comic teasing the storyline.