EARTHFALL is an upcoming co-operative shooter developed by Holospark for PS4, Xbox One, PC, and will be available on Steam Early Access. In EARTHFALL the end of the Earth has finally arrived. A global meteor strike has pelted the planet, leaving not only destruction in its wake, but also alien lifeforms that are swarming the planet.
Those who lived average lives before are anything but now, having to stand together and fight back the alien scum by any means necessary. That means various weapons, supplies, and defense mechanisms will have to be used if they wish to take back the planet that was once theirs without contest.
Players will be given the chance to play with three other players co-operatively or fight alongside AI-controlled companions, completing campaigns that reveal more about the cataclysmic events of the alien invasion. By using advanced 3D-printing technology players will be able to create a variety of different weapons, finding the perfect firearm to add to their alien-slaying equipment.
Building will also become an important part of everyday survive. Barricades and turrets will be the primary structures that stand between you and the extra-terrestrial invaders. You will find that being prepared isn’t a bad thing in EARTHFALL. Everything from massive armies of alien drones to plasma-spitting behemoths will be after you, and they didn’t come to be friends. You’ll be glad that you set up some extra defenses when every wave of enemies coming to rip you to shreds is completely unknown and unpredictable.
Only the most tactical teams that are willing to work together and fortify their hideouts as a single unit will be able to withstand the onslaught of aliens and take back the Pacific Northwest. EARTHFALL is no laughing matter!
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Holospark
- Publisher: Holospark
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Steam, Xbox One, PS4
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Grimoire Alpha Press Preview
- Teams of mages will group together and unleash their infinite power against one another, devastating everything in their paths.
- Guns and Robots Begins Closed Beta
- This month, players can get their hands on the closed beta for Guns and Robots, Masthead Studio's newest free-to-play title.
- Infinite Crisis - All Champions Unlocked for PAX East!
- Turbine announces a week long unlock and sale event for Infinite Crisis to celebrate PAX East (Boston).