Dying Light: Bad Blood
Techland presents its offering to the growing Battle Royale genre with Dying Light: Bad Blood. In DL:BB you play as one of a number of people dropped into a zombie filled hot zone and tasked with retrieving blood samples from a new strain of zombie. The catch? The retrieval helicopter won’t have enough seats for everyone. If you want out, you’ll have to collect enough blood samples to buy a seat, and make it to the helicopter with them in hand. To do this, you’ll use Dying Light’s famous parkour system to climb, swing, zipline and jump your way across the cityscape while avoiding the undead and living foes alike.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Techland
- Publisher: Techland Publishing
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sci-Fi
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7/8/10 64-Bit
- CPU: Intel Core i5-4670K @3.4GHz/ AMD FX-8350 @4.0 GHz
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 / AMD Radeon R9 290 (2GB VRAM)
- HDD: 40 GB
- Description: Techland presents its offering to the growing Battle Royale genre with Dying Light: Bad Blood.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Phantasy Star Online 2 Coming West
- SEGA has announced that it will be bringing Phantasy Star Online 2 to North America and Europe in 2013.
- Sins of a Dark Age now available free on Steam
- Ironclad's new dark fantasy MOBA, Sins of a Dark Age, is now available to play for free.
- Rising Thunder's Alpha Open to All
- Free-to-play fighting game, Rising Thunder, has announced that the game is now available for anyone to play.