Dying Light: Bad Blood
Techland presents its offering to the growing Battle Royale genre with Dying Light: Bad Blood. In DL:BB you play as one of a number of people dropped into a zombie filled hot zone and tasked with retrieving blood samples from a new strain of zombie. The catch? The retrieval helicopter won’t have enough seats for everyone. If you want out, you’ll have to collect enough blood samples to buy a seat, and make it to the helicopter with them in hand. To do this, you’ll use Dying Light’s famous parkour system to climb, swing, zipline and jump your way across the cityscape while avoiding the undead and living foes alike.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Techland
- Publisher: Techland Publishing
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sci-Fi
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7/8/10 64-Bit
- CPU: Intel Core i5-4670K @3.4GHz/ AMD FX-8350 @4.0 GHz
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 / AMD Radeon R9 290 (2GB VRAM)
- HDD: 40 GB
- Description: Techland presents its offering to the growing Battle Royale genre with Dying Light: Bad Blood.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wintertide Event - Celebrate the Holiday Season in Firefall
- Wintertide is a holiday themed event where players can participate in several fun encounters including helping Father Wintertide, Snowball Fig...
- DK Online PvE Content Highlighted
- Aeria Games has revealed more information about the player versus environment features of its upcoming MMORPG DK Online.