Dying Light: Bad Blood
Techland presents its offering to the growing Battle Royale genre with Dying Light: Bad Blood. In DL:BB you play as one of a number of people dropped into a zombie filled hot zone and tasked with retrieving blood samples from a new strain of zombie. The catch? The retrieval helicopter won’t have enough seats for everyone. If you want out, you’ll have to collect enough blood samples to buy a seat, and make it to the helicopter with them in hand. To do this, you’ll use Dying Light’s famous parkour system to climb, swing, zipline and jump your way across the cityscape while avoiding the undead and living foes alike.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Techland
- Publisher: Techland Publishing
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sci-Fi
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7/8/10 64-Bit
- CPU: Intel Core i5-4670K @3.4GHz/ AMD FX-8350 @4.0 GHz
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 / AMD Radeon R9 290 (2GB VRAM)
- HDD: 40 GB
- Description: Techland presents its offering to the growing Battle Royale genre with Dying Light: Bad Blood.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Aika Expansion Class Evolutions and New Maps Preview
- Aika Online highlights several upcoming changes in the new Ashes of Betrayal expansion including 2 new maps and numerous new class evolutions.
- Games of Glory Open Beta Experience
- Games of Glory takes a lot of things from other MOBAs and puts them together into a really nice package.
- ARK: Survival Evolved Beta Impressions
- With the gained popularity through word of mouth and popular twitch streamers, it is no surprise to see ARK: Survival Evolved sell 1 Mil copy