Dying Light: Bad Blood
Techland presents its offering to the growing Battle Royale genre with Dying Light: Bad Blood. In DL:BB you play as one of a number of people dropped into a zombie filled hot zone and tasked with retrieving blood samples from a new strain of zombie. The catch? The retrieval helicopter won’t have enough seats for everyone. If you want out, you’ll have to collect enough blood samples to buy a seat, and make it to the helicopter with them in hand. To do this, you’ll use Dying Light’s famous parkour system to climb, swing, zipline and jump your way across the cityscape while avoiding the undead and living foes alike.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Techland
- Publisher: Techland Publishing
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sci-Fi
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7/8/10 64-Bit
- CPU: Intel Core i5-4670K @3.4GHz/ AMD FX-8350 @4.0 GHz
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 / AMD Radeon R9 290 (2GB VRAM)
- HDD: 40 GB
- Description: Techland presents its offering to the growing Battle Royale genre with Dying Light: Bad Blood.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Firefall Eliminates Player Versus Player Content
- Mark Kern revealed today that all PVP content in Firefall is being suspended until the development team can make it more appealing.
- League of Angels II Begins X-Server Expedition
- After the introduction of Mythic Equipment last week to League of Angels II, many players have been able to rise their BR to new heights.