Dying Light 2
Dying Light 2 returns us to Techland’s 3D zombie apocalypse with a flair for parkour style navigation. This time you’re in “The City”, and more than ever before, your choices will matter. With a story designed by Chris Avellone, of Fallout 2 and New Vegas fame, nearly every choice you make will determine how the story unfolds and how The City that you live in will look and feel.
Choose to give control of water to the Peacekeepers (one of many factions in the city)? You’ll see stability and free water for everyone. Except for the cost in freedom itself. Choose to help the privateers who have control of the water maintain that control and create a black market? You’ll gain access to more technology in the shops as people come to barter, but those people will bring strife like wild dogs bring fleas.
The choice is yours to make.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Techland
- Publisher: Warner Brothers Interactive
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Xbox One, PS4
- Recommended System Requirements not yet known
- Description: Dying Light 2 returns us to Techland's 3D zombie apocalypse with a flair for parkour style navigation.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Maplestory: 'Attack on Titan' Themed Content Coming Soon
- “Attack on Titan” has joined forces with Nexon America’s MapleStory to bring a wealth of new content to the immersive MMORPG. For a limi...