Dying Light 2
Dying Light 2 returns us to Techland’s 3D zombie apocalypse with a flair for parkour style navigation. This time you’re in “The City”, and more than ever before, your choices will matter. With a story designed by Chris Avellone, of Fallout 2 and New Vegas fame, nearly every choice you make will determine how the story unfolds and how The City that you live in will look and feel.
Choose to give control of water to the Peacekeepers (one of many factions in the city)? You’ll see stability and free water for everyone. Except for the cost in freedom itself. Choose to help the privateers who have control of the water maintain that control and create a black market? You’ll gain access to more technology in the shops as people come to barter, but those people will bring strife like wild dogs bring fleas.
The choice is yours to make.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Techland
- Publisher: Warner Brothers Interactive
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Xbox One, PS4
- Recommended System Requirements not yet known
- Description: Dying Light 2 returns us to Techland's 3D zombie apocalypse with a flair for parkour style navigation.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Line of Defense heads for Early Access in July
- 3000AD announced today that its upcoming MMOFPS Line of Defense will make its debut on Steam Early Access in July as part of its public Beta t...
- Aika Closed Beta 1 Ends. Closed Beta 2 Begins Feb 24
- Aika Closed Beta 1 ended, but closed beta 2 will begin soon. Aika closed beta 1 keys cannot be used for closed beta 2.
- Golden Age launches Bloodlust server and new features
- Aeria Games has launched a new server, Bloodlust, for its browser-based strategy game Golden Age.