Dustoff Z is a 3D helicopter-piloting action game taking place during a zombie uprising.
“Get those blades spinning and load up on guns and ammo, the time has come to rebuild humanity!”
►Brrrrrt: Engage in missions ranging from target destruction to find-and-rescue alongside your hired crewmates.
►Unfortunate Son: Upgrade and maintain a variety of helicopters each featuring their own unique playstyle.
►All for the Cause: Build defenses, drop off supplies, capture zombies, and use random objects as battering rams with the help of your chopper’s winch.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Oct 15, 2020
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Invictus Games
- Publisher: Zordix Publishing/Green Man Gaming
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D
- Platforms: PC, Steam, Xbox One, PS4, Switch
- +Nice Visual Aesthetic
- +Unique Gameplay Elements
- +Easy to Pick Up and Play
- +Solid Soundtrack
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+
- CPU: Intel Core i3 M380+
- GPU: GeForce GTX 660+/Radeon HD 7850+
- HDD: 2 GB
- Description: Dustoff Z is a 3D helicopter-piloting action game taking place during a zombie uprising.
Articles You May Enjoy
- 2017 Gaming Predictions: The Future of VR and Social Media
- Gaming is no longer, and has not been for some years, something that is limited to the ‘nerdy’ audience.
- Age of Wushu Launches Warrior's Journey Expansion
- Snail’s hallmark martial arts sandbox MMO Age of Wushu launched its latest expansion recently.
- The Long-Awaited Lahn Arrives with a 50% off Black Desert Discount
- With the Lahn, the 16th class is finally complete and live in Black Desert - to celebrate that, Kakao and Pearl Abyss offer 50% off BDO!