Dungeons & Robots
Dungeons & Robots is a top-down action shooter by Glow Games Studio. While combing shooter action with RPG elements, players will explore futuristic dungeons and collaborate using weaponized robots to fight, conquer and dominate.
Co-op action: Find your posse, explore massive dungeons, complete missions and lay claim to your territory.
Unique experiences with every game: Procedurally generated levels force you to stay alert and hope your team has your back.
Customization: Modular approach allows you to customize your Character, Armour and Weapons.
Guild conquest: Join a Guild to upgrade your character quicker, conquer and control your territory, and compete agains other Guilds.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Feb 29, 2016
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Glow Games Studio
- Publisher: Digital Tribe
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, RPG, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Mac
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10
- CPU: x86-compatible 1.7 GHz or faster processor
- RAM: 2 GB RAM
- GPU: NVIDIA® GeForce® 7800 GT / ATI Radeon™ X1950 Pro or better
- HDD: 2 GB
- Description: While combing shooter action with RPG elements, players will explore futuristic dungeons and collaborate using weaponized robots to fight, conquer and dominate.
Articles You May Enjoy
- AbleGamers Teams Up with NY State Senator for G.A.M.E. Day
- AbleGamers is teaming up with NY State Senator Persaud to Showcase Advances in Assistive Technology.
- Dauntless Founder’s Alpha Coming August 18
- Phoenix Labs announces that Dauntless Founder's Alpha will launch on August 18.
- Shot Online Announces Major March Update
- Shot Online will bring its latest content update and brand-new features on 15th March, 2016 (UTC).