Dungeons & Robots
Dungeons & Robots is a top-down action shooter by Glow Games Studio. While combing shooter action with RPG elements, players will explore futuristic dungeons and collaborate using weaponized robots to fight, conquer and dominate.
Co-op action: Find your posse, explore massive dungeons, complete missions and lay claim to your territory.
Unique experiences with every game: Procedurally generated levels force you to stay alert and hope your team has your back.
Customization: Modular approach allows you to customize your Character, Armour and Weapons.
Guild conquest: Join a Guild to upgrade your character quicker, conquer and control your territory, and compete agains other Guilds.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Feb 29, 2016
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Glow Games Studio
- Publisher: Digital Tribe
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, RPG, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Mac
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10
- CPU: x86-compatible 1.7 GHz or faster processor
- RAM: 2 GB RAM
- GPU: NVIDIA® GeForce® 7800 GT / ATI Radeon™ X1950 Pro or better
- HDD: 2 GB
- Description: While combing shooter action with RPG elements, players will explore futuristic dungeons and collaborate using weaponized robots to fight, conquer and dominate.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Langrisser Mobile Begins Their Closed Beta Test Today
- Langrisser Mobile is officially beginning their Closed Beta Test today, and spots are being distributed on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- League of Legends Preseason 4 Patch Notes Surface
- Riot Games has been discussing the changes for months but now the actual numbers are on display for various wide-sweeping changes coming to Le...
- Project Torque Relaunching as "Heat Online" Beta Begins Mid August
- Project Torque is being re-launched as Heat Online by Innologin LTD. It will be the exact same game client with a few distinct differences.