DUNGEONS & DOOMKNIGHTS
DUNGEONS & DOOMKNIGHTS is a ‘de-imagined’ 8-bit NES roleplaying game based on the classic browser-based MMO AdventureQuest.
After returning home from paladin training, fledgling hero Artix finds his home deserted and destroyed. Assist the vengeful knight on his mission to punish the ones responsible!
►Restriction Creates Beauty: Meet up with fan-favorite characters from throughout the series in a new-old pixelated style.
►Holy War: Embark on a grand 500+ screen-spanning crusade.
►Zeldavania: Test your strength and your wits against big bads and puzzles alike.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Artix Entertainment
- Publisher: Artix Entertainment
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- Play it on your NES or through emulation software.
- Description: DUNGEONS & DOOMKNIGHTS is a 'de-imagined' 8-bit NES roleplaying game based on the classic browser-based MMO AdventureQuest.
Articles You May Enjoy
- LuckCatchers Alpha Progress Dev Interview
- This November, a new free-to-play open world MMO appeared on Steam - LuckCatchers.
- MapleStory SEA Celebrates Its 14th Anniversary
- MapleStorySEA originally launched in 2005 and is proud to announce they have hit 14 years old, and have no signs of slowing down.
- Dream of Mirror Online Launching Open Beta
- Suba Games has announced that Dream of Mirror Online (DOMO) will be launching its open beta on Friday, March 20 at 5pm Eastern.