DUNGEONS & DOOMKNIGHTS
DUNGEONS & DOOMKNIGHTS is a ‘de-imagined’ 8-bit NES roleplaying game based on the classic browser-based MMO AdventureQuest.
After returning home from paladin training, fledgling hero Artix finds his home deserted and destroyed. Assist the vengeful knight on his mission to punish the ones responsible!
►Restriction Creates Beauty: Meet up with fan-favorite characters from throughout the series in a new-old pixelated style.
►Holy War: Embark on a grand 500+ screen-spanning crusade.
►Zeldavania: Test your strength and your wits against big bads and puzzles alike.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Artix Entertainment
- Publisher: Artix Entertainment
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- Play it on your NES or through emulation software.
- Description: DUNGEONS & DOOMKNIGHTS is a 'de-imagined' 8-bit NES roleplaying game based on the classic browser-based MMO AdventureQuest.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Combat Monsters: Now Available On Steam
- Rubicon's biggest game yet, Combat Monsters, is available on Steam right nowCombining elements from collectible card games with grid-base...
- SMITE: God Hou Yi now available
- A new addition to SMITE’s ever-expanding Chinese pantheon as Hou Yi, Defender of the Earth has arrived in today's latest patch update. ...
- Marvel Heroes: First Year Anniversary Review
- I have to re-emphasize, looking at the game with fresh eyes from now and looking back at the Beta/Opening, it feels like an all-new game.