Dungeon Hunter 5
Dungeon Hunter 5 is a dungeon crawling RPG by Gameloft. Based on a popular dungeon crawler series for mobile platforms, Dungeon Hunter 5 lets players experience the most intense hack ‘n’ slash game ever on mobile that will pull you deep into its fantasy world.
Single-Player Campaign: Travel through five monster-filled realms and become the most notorious warrior and hunter of them all.
Asynchronous Multiplayer: Customize your Guild Stronghold with a large variety of monster minions, manage and defend it, and slash your way through opponent Strongholds to ravage their loot.
Cooperative Gameplay: Hire your friends or other players as hired swords to help you on your fantasy adventure full of vile demons, brave warriors, and fearsome dragons.
Unrivaled Hack ‘n’ Slash Action: Discover the revamped controls and animation, bringing your warrior skills to life so you can see even more satisfying monster and demon kills at the end of your sword.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Mar 12, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Gameloft
- Publisher: Gameloft
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, iOS, Android, Windows Mobile
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: iOS 7.0 / Android 4.0
- HDD: 1+ GB
- Description: Based on a popular dungeon crawler series for mobile platforms, Dungeon Hunter 5 lets players experience the most intense hack 'n' slash game ever on mobile that will pull you deep into its fantasy world.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Nosgoth Beta Review
- Nosgoth is a free-to-play competitive, team-based Humans vs. Vampire first person shooter by Psyonix and Square Enix.
- Helping Hand: SMITE RPG Nightmare Mode Tips
- Editor's Note: I have not beat SMITE RPG - Nightmare Mode yet. But I did check out and study the stream of Daytoremeber, world first.
- Mayan Death Robots Beta Review
- Mayan Death Robots had a name that, before I had any contact with the game, made me think of a Primal Rage style fighting game.