Dungeon Defenders: Awakened
Dungeon Defenders: Awakened is a cooperative tower-defense game featuring elements from the role-playing and wave-based survival genres.
Assemble the crew and head back to the past together to take down the maniacal Old One.
►Spice of Life: Make use of a variety of tools and weapons to bring down a horde of nasty enemies.
►Squad Goals: Grab up to 3 other people to participate in multiplayer shenanigans either online or through local spiltscreen!
This is a buy-to-play title with no microtransactions currently known.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Chromatic Games
- Publisher: Chromatic Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: Dungeon Defenders: Awakened is a cooperative tower-defense game featuring elements from the role-playing and wave-based survival genres.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guardians of Ember Releases Act V
- Action MMORPG Guardians of Ember unlocks Act V and offers players hours of exciting new content.
- The Crew Coming to Xbox 360 on November 11
- Today, Ubisoft® announced that The Crew™ is coming on November 11th to Xbox 360 ® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft, in a...
- WildStar Set to Release in 2013
- Carbine Studios has announced that their upcoming sci-fi MMO, WildStar, is set to release some time in 2013.