Dungeon Defenders: Awakened
Dungeon Defenders: Awakened is a cooperative tower-defense game featuring elements from the role-playing and wave-based survival genres.
Assemble the crew and head back to the past together to take down the maniacal Old One.
►Spice of Life: Make use of a variety of tools and weapons to bring down a horde of nasty enemies.
►Squad Goals: Grab up to 3 other people to participate in multiplayer shenanigans either online or through local spiltscreen!
This is a buy-to-play title with no microtransactions currently known.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Chromatic Games
- Publisher: Chromatic Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: Dungeon Defenders: Awakened is a cooperative tower-defense game featuring elements from the role-playing and wave-based survival genres.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Move or Die News - 1 Year Adventure Update Available Now
- Today Move or Die is celebrating its first anniversary with the launch of another free update.
- Kabam and WBIE Launch The Lord of the Rings: Legends of Middle-Earth
- Kabam together with Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment released The Lord of the Rings: Legends of Middle-earth, an all-new role playing an...
- gumi Reveals 'Brave Frontier: The Last Summoner' With New Video
- gumi offered their first look at their upcoming JRPG, Brave Frontier: The Last Summoner, which will hit Western Territories in the Summer.