Dungeon Defenders: Awakened
Dungeon Defenders: Awakened is a cooperative tower-defense game featuring elements from the role-playing and wave-based survival genres.
Assemble the crew and head back to the past together to take down the maniacal Old One.
►Spice of Life: Make use of a variety of tools and weapons to bring down a horde of nasty enemies.
►Squad Goals: Grab up to 3 other people to participate in multiplayer shenanigans either online or through local spiltscreen!
This is a buy-to-play title with no microtransactions currently known.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Chromatic Games
- Publisher: Chromatic Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: Dungeon Defenders: Awakened is a cooperative tower-defense game featuring elements from the role-playing and wave-based survival genres.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Camelot Unchained Talks Stretch Goals in Founding Principle #15
- It's been quite a while since Camelot Unchained saw a new Foundational Principle from the CityState Entertainment team. But #15 has arriv...
- SMITE God Review - Persephone, Queen of the Underworld
- I’ve asked for a few years now, “If we have Hades, why not Persephone?” She has such an interesting backstory, even for a Greek God.