Dungeon Defenders: Awakened
Dungeon Defenders: Awakened is a cooperative tower-defense game featuring elements from the role-playing and wave-based survival genres.
Assemble the crew and head back to the past together to take down the maniacal Old One.
►Spice of Life: Make use of a variety of tools and weapons to bring down a horde of nasty enemies.
►Squad Goals: Grab up to 3 other people to participate in multiplayer shenanigans either online or through local spiltscreen!
This is a buy-to-play title with no microtransactions currently known.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Chromatic Games
- Publisher: Chromatic Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: Dungeon Defenders: Awakened is a cooperative tower-defense game featuring elements from the role-playing and wave-based survival genres.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Taking a Spin On The Cycle (Preview)
- There’s generally two ways to make it big in the gaming industry. You either do something first, or you do something better than anyone else...
- EVE Online’s Kronos Release Features Rise of Pirate Factions
- CCP Games announces the release of Kronos for EVE Online, marking a new change in the game's development cycle.
- Final Fantasy XIV ARR: Over 4 Million Registered Users Confirmed
- Square Enix Inc., today announced that the total number of registered accounts for FINAL FANTASY® XIV: A REALM REBORN®—not including those...