Dungeon Defenders: Awakened
Dungeon Defenders: Awakened is a cooperative tower-defense game featuring elements from the role-playing and wave-based survival genres.
Assemble the crew and head back to the past together to take down the maniacal Old One.
►Spice of Life: Make use of a variety of tools and weapons to bring down a horde of nasty enemies.
►Squad Goals: Grab up to 3 other people to participate in multiplayer shenanigans either online or through local spiltscreen!
This is a buy-to-play title with no microtransactions currently known.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Chromatic Games
- Publisher: Chromatic Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: Dungeon Defenders: Awakened is a cooperative tower-defense game featuring elements from the role-playing and wave-based survival genres.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Magic the Gathering: Arena - WAR Ranked Season One Thoughts
- So, Magic the Gathering: Arena’s WAR (War of the Spark) Season One has come to a close, and Season 2 is well underway.
- Neverwinter: Curse of Icewind Dale Announced
- Perfect World Entertainment announces Curse of Icewind Dale, a massive new free expansion coming soon to Neverwinter.
- Helping Hand: Realm Royale Reinvigorates MMO-Style PVP
- Even if you don't like/don't care about Battle Royale Games, you NEED to try Realm Royale. The MMO style may just hook you.