Duck Game is a 2D platforming action-shooter where players will start each hectic match with nothing and race to find powerful 1-hit KO weapons scattered across the map.
In the year 1984 ducks ran rampant and fought each other for glory. Now is the time for you to take control over your destiny and become the duck slaying machine that you’ve always wanted to be.
►Dress Up: Create your own duck and accessorize them with a heap of cosmetic items.
►I’ve Got Options: Take part in heated multiplayer matches either locally or online, and head to the singleplayer mode where you can try to complete a variety of preset challenges.
►Bullseye: One good shot from an opponent’s weapon is all it takes to kill you, but the same goes for everyone else too. Stay sharp, stay accurate, and don’t get hit.
►Jump n’ Shoot: Pick up and play at a moment’s notice. Anyone can learn the easy-to-understand controls, but only the skilled will excel.
►Creative Spark: Create your own levels to show them off to the world.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jun 04, 2015
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Landon Podbielski
- Publisher: Adult Swim Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Steam, PS4, Switch
- +Skill-Based Gameplay
- +Intense Action
- +Easy to Pick Up and Play
- -Disconnection Issues With Multiplayer Matches
- -Limited Single-Player Content
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7
- CPU: 2.0GHZ
- RAM: 1 GB
- GPU: Pixel Shader 2.0
- HDD: 150 MB
- Additional Information:
- · Full controller support.
- Description: Duck Game is a 2D platforming action-shooter where players will start each hectic match with nothing and race to find powerful 1-hit KO weapons.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Infinite Crisis DC Multiverse Cosplay Contest at Comic-Con
- Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment is teaming up with the Nerdist Channel to give cosplayers a chance to bring their favorite Infinite Cri...
- Heroes of the Storm Enters CLOSED BETA
- Blizzard is excited to announce that closed beta testing has officially begun in the Americas region for Heroes of the Storm™, our free-to-p...
- MapleStory comes to Mobile Gamers with Pocket MapleStory
- The side-scrolling action that fans have adored now gives players the chance to explore Maple World on mobile.