Dreamscaper is a 3D hack-and-slash action-RPG featuring elements from the roguelite genre.
“Play as Cassidy, a young woman trapped in a deep depression. Dive into her subconscious to take on the nightmares she wrestles with.”
►Pillow Pusher: Rip and tear through hordes of hellish enemies with a variety of weapons and surreal abilities you could only dream of.
►De-Frag: Uncover story elements, key artifacts, puzzles, events, challenges, and more on your adventure through six varied dreamscapes.
►Again and Again: Dive into dreams day after day with brand new ways to play with the expansive item progression system providing a satisfying layer of depth every step of the way.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Aug 14, 2020
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Afterburner Studio
- Publisher: Afterburner Studio
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Steam, Switch
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+ 64-bit
- CPU: Intel Core i3+
- RAM: 3 GB
- GPU: GeForce GT 640+
- HDD: 6 GB
- Description: Dreamscaper is a 3D hack-and-slash action-RPG featuring elements from the roguelite genre.
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Legends: URF Mode Review
- URF Mode is probably the most detailed and intense mode offered up by the Riot developers.
- Warspear Online: 8 Years of Conflict
- AIGRIND released 5.8 "Dragon´s ritual", an update for cross-platform MMORPG Warspear Online.
- From the Beauty of Battle – Art and Design of Tribal Wars 2
- InnoGames offers additional information on the art and graphics of its online strategy game Tribal Wars 2.