Dreadlands will combine the turn-based strategy of games such as X-Com, with a persistent MMO world with both PvE and PvP content. Coming first to PC/Steam.
►Explore a vast world in search of the valuable resource, Glonthium, dubbed Glow by the residents of the Dreadlands
►Build up your base to increase your gang’s capabilities.
►Encounter other players in maps where you can choose to work together, or duke it out to the bloody end.
There won’t be “races” as such, but rather will be different gangs. Each gang will have unique lore and fighting style.
Yes – DLC for additional gangs.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Blackfox Studios
- Publisher: Fatshark
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, Sci-Fi, Strategy, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 10-64 BIt
- CPU: Quad-Core Intel or AMD CPU
- RAM: 4 GB RAM
- GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX or higher, 1GB VRAM
- HDD: 16 GB
- Description: Dreadlands will combine the turn-based strategy of games such as X-Com, with a persistent MMO world with both PvE and PvP content.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Eternal Crusade Discusses Massive Sandbox PvP Plans
- Behaviour has revealed an ambitious plan for their upcoming sandbox MMOFPS, Warhammer 40k: Eternal Crusade, detailing how matches...
- Tales Runner: Official Release Now Available
- After two extremely successful beta tests, OGPlanet is pleased to announce that Tales Runner has officially been fully released.