Dreadlands will combine the turn-based strategy of games such as X-Com, with a persistent MMO world with both PvE and PvP content. Coming first to PC/Steam.
►Explore a vast world in search of the valuable resource, Glonthium, dubbed Glow by the residents of the Dreadlands
►Build up your base to increase your gang’s capabilities.
►Encounter other players in maps where you can choose to work together, or duke it out to the bloody end.
There won’t be “races” as such, but rather will be different gangs. Each gang will have unique lore and fighting style.
Yes – DLC for additional gangs.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Blackfox Studios
- Publisher: Fatshark
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, Sci-Fi, Strategy, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 10-64 BIt
- CPU: Quad-Core Intel or AMD CPU
- RAM: 4 GB RAM
- GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX or higher, 1GB VRAM
- HDD: 16 GB
- Description: Dreadlands will combine the turn-based strategy of games such as X-Com, with a persistent MMO world with both PvE and PvP content.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Space Engineers Sells 250,000 Copies
- Space Engineers announces its quarter of a millionth sale milestone as it forges ahead in alpha testing.
- Revolve8 Launches on iOS and Android
- SEGA has announced the launch of its new mobile RTS title, Revolve8, for iOS and Android today.
- SNOW Early Access
- SNOW is a realistic freeskiing simulator in the making, being brought to us by the 3-man team of Poppermost Productions. The game is powered b...