Dreadlands will combine the turn-based strategy of games such as X-Com, with a persistent MMO world with both PvE and PvP content. Coming first to PC/Steam.
►Explore a vast world in search of the valuable resource, Glonthium, dubbed Glow by the residents of the Dreadlands
►Build up your base to increase your gang’s capabilities.
►Encounter other players in maps where you can choose to work together, or duke it out to the bloody end.
There won’t be “races” as such, but rather will be different gangs. Each gang will have unique lore and fighting style.
Yes – DLC for additional gangs.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Blackfox Studios
- Publisher: Fatshark
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, Sci-Fi, Strategy, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 10-64 BIt
- CPU: Quad-Core Intel or AMD CPU
- RAM: 4 GB RAM
- GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX or higher, 1GB VRAM
- HDD: 16 GB
- Description: Dreadlands will combine the turn-based strategy of games such as X-Com, with a persistent MMO world with both PvE and PvP content.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Cuisine Royale Celebrates Halloween With Mean-Ass Zombies
- Cuisine Royale gets into the Halloween spirit this weekend with a Zombie-themed event.