Dragon’s Watch RPG
Dragon’s Watch RPG is a F2P turn-based strategy role-playing game for mobile devices. Go on an incredible journey across the fantastical kingdom of Kagria meeting fellow adventurers and taking on epic quests like slaying fearsome monsters or freeing mythical dragons.
Build up a mighty army by collecting, fusing, and evolving over 700+ varied heroes featuring unique strengths, skills, and special attacks which all helps to keep the tactical combat consistently interesting. Continue to build up your customized team by crafting potions and discovering hidden secrets buried in tricky puzzles for additional items.
Stay connected by remaining online and enjoy challenging other players in real time PVP, receiving daily quests, diving into special events, and freely participating in vortex dungeons. Alternatively, play at your leisure anywhere or anytime you want by going offline.
Find the legendary guardian, assemble an unstoppable squad, and reach the fabled frontier of absolute power to save your homeland from certain catastrophe!
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: The Secret Police
- Publisher: The Secret Police
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- +Steers Clear of Pay-to-Win Elements
- +Vibrant and Pretty Visuals
- +Addictive Time Killer
- -Technical Issues (Crashing, Freezing, Account Resets)
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: iOS 10.0+/Android 5.0+
- HDD: 387 MB
- Description: Dragon's Watch RPG is a F2P turn-based strategy role-playing game for mobile devices.
Articles You May Enjoy
- MechWarrior Online Gets a New Mech and More in New Update
- Piranha Games and Infinite Game Publishing unleashed a fury of new content in today’s MechWarrior Online update as the Dragon Slayer Hero Me...
- Swordsman Launches July 29
- Swordsman is leaving Open Beta and officially launching on July 29.
- WildStar Raids DevSpeak and Interview Recap
- I was fortunate enough to get a sneak peek at the WildStar raid devspeak. What follows is my impressions of it, and what I managed to glean f...