Dragonball Xenoverse 2
Live out your Dragonball dreams in Dragonball Xenoverse 2, a sequel to the original Dragonball online fighting game title by Bandai Namco. Players will create their own unique Dragonball character and join up with other players online to do battle against Dragonball’s fiercest enemies in history in order to preserve and protect the Dragonball timeline.
Create their own unique Dragonball hero with different races including Saiyan and Namekian and relive key moments in the dragonball timeline as well as completely new events exclusive to Xenoverse.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Bandai Namco
- Publisher: Bandai Namco
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, Fighting
- Platforms: PC, Xbox One, PS4
Editor's Score: 4/5
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows Vista or later (64 bit)
- CPU: Intel Core i3-530, 2.93 GHz / AMD Phenom II X4 940, 3.0GHz
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 550Ti / AMD Radeon HD 6790
- HDD: 10 GB
- Description: Players will create their own unique Dragonball character and join up with other players online to do battle against Dragonball's fiercest enemies in history in order to preserve and protect the Dragonball timeline.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Karos Online Open Beta plagued with Bugs / Glitches
- The Open Beta for Karos Online is here! Unfortunately though, the game launched with many bugs and glitches - the most annoying being the conn...
- New racer customization available for Quantum Rush
- Today, the GameArt Studio team has released a new video for fans and beta testers of the online future racer, Quantum Rush, that is currently ...
- Dragon Awaken Feature Review
- With turn-based combat, beautiful graphics, and an easy to learn system, Dragon Awaken offers a collection of features for players to enjoy.