Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age
Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age is a traditional turn-based fantasy RPG with gorgeous cel-shaded graphics. Uncover your destiny as a reincarnated hero and save humanity once again from a terrorizing darkness while running from headhunters as a branded enemy of the state.
Easy to learn, but not without its strategic depth, the classically designed combat system offers enjoyment for all players both new and old. Similarly, each unique party member can be built in various ways depending on your personal gameplay style. There are a myriad of formations, combos, and techniques applicable to the many dangerous situations encountered while exploring the various cities, villages, castles, and dungeons.
Evade relentless hunters, meet charismatic companions, and go on a quest of a lifetime across a massive world filled with engaging narratives, off the beaten path side-quests, fun mini games, and exciting challenges!
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Sep 04, 2018
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Square Enix
- Publisher: Square Enix
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Steam, PS4, 3DS
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age is a traditional turn-based fantasy RPG with gorgeous cel-shaded graphics.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Gloria Victis Discusses Christmas Update and Recent Game Progress
- Gloria Victis recently received its 155th update since Steam Early Access began, which adds Christmas content.
- 4Story M: Flying Dragon Arrows Chapter 6 & 7 Released
- New systems, mini-games and more
- Swordsman Online Closed Beta Review
- Swordsman, steeped in rich Chinese tradition and culture offers ten different martial arts styles to choose from!