Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age
Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age is a traditional turn-based fantasy RPG with gorgeous cel-shaded graphics. Uncover your destiny as a reincarnated hero and save humanity once again from a terrorizing darkness while running from headhunters as a branded enemy of the state.
Easy to learn, but not without its strategic depth, the classically designed combat system offers enjoyment for all players both new and old. Similarly, each unique party member can be built in various ways depending on your personal gameplay style. There are a myriad of formations, combos, and techniques applicable to the many dangerous situations encountered while exploring the various cities, villages, castles, and dungeons.
Evade relentless hunters, meet charismatic companions, and go on a quest of a lifetime across a massive world filled with engaging narratives, off the beaten path side-quests, fun mini games, and exciting challenges!
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Sep 04, 2018
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Square Enix
- Publisher: Square Enix
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Steam, PS4, 3DS
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age is a traditional turn-based fantasy RPG with gorgeous cel-shaded graphics.
Articles You May Enjoy
- NetDragon Introduces Game Play in Absolute Force Online
- Absolute Force Online will challenge all players whether you are a newbie or a veteran player. There are currently two types of Battlefield M...
- Age of Wushu: Lingxiao City and “The Path of the Departed” explained
- New details have been revealed about a feature of the upcoming expansion to Age of Wushu: Winds of Destiny, including info about the back-stor...
- Champions Online Going Free to Play
- Early in the day on October 26, 2010 Cryptic Studios announced that a free to play component would be added to their super hero themed MMORPG ...