Dragon Ball Z Fighters
Dragon Ball Z Fighters is an isometric clicker-RPG set in the expansive DBZ universe.
►Keeping Up with the Gokus: Collect and upgrade the skills of some of the series’ most popular heroes and villains.
►Initial Investment: Don’t get caught unprepared! Make sure you’ve got your best gear equipped and upgraded to effortlessly mow through waves of powerful enemies.
►Chasing the Sun: Blaze a trail of of progress through each unique zone completing objectives, defeating big bads, and surviving challenging dungeons.
►Tourney Time: Fight for fame and fortune in the competitive PvP arena where legends are born and the weak are forgotten.
This is a free-to-play title offering various optional in-game purchases ranging from cosmetics and characters to account progression, items, materials, and more.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Aug 30, 2019
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Pocketgame
- Publisher: Pocketgame
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, 3D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Idle Gaming
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android
- Playable in any modern browser.
- Description: Dragon Ball Z Fighters is an isometric clicker-RPG set in the expansive DBZ universe.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Helping Hand: SMITE RPG Nightmare Mode Tips
- Editor's Note: I have not beat SMITE RPG - Nightmare Mode yet. But I did check out and study the stream of Daytoremeber, world first.
- iPhone MMORPG Fantasia Coming to the U.S.
- iPhone MMORPG Fantasia coming to the West. The game was developed in South Korea a company called Lemon.