Dota Underlords is a 3D isometric strategy game featuring intense round-based battles fought with teams of hand-picked units from a shared pool of heroes.
“A vertical metropolis of gambling and grit, just beyond the reach of Stonehall and Revtel; White Spire is known as a smugglers’ paradise with loose morals and colorful residents to spare. Despite being overrun with syndicates, gangs, and secret societies, White Spire has never descended into chaos for one reason: Momma Eeb. She was respected… she was loved… and unfortunately, she was murdered last week.
Eeb’s death has sent one question rippling through White Spire’s underworld: who is going to run the city?”
►Recruitment Overdrive: Mix-and-match champions representing powerful alliances to back up your combat-charging Underlord.
►Little Bit of Liberation: Practice and perfect your moves in the city-crawling singleplayer mode where you can try your hand at puzzles, complete a variety of challenges, and unlock rewards like outfits, artwork, dances, titles, and more!
►Global Stage: Match up against other players across the world over no matter what platform or location they’re playing from!
This is a free-to-play title offering optional in-game purchases such as a cosmetic-offering battle pass.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jun 20, 2019
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Valve
- Publisher: Valve
- Category: Stand-alone, Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux, Steam, iOS, Android
Editor's Score: 3.5/5
- +Solid Graphics
- +Accessible and Enjoyable For All
- +Consumer Friendly Monetization Model
- -Randomness-Heavy Outcomes
- -Experimental Balancing Swings Gameplay to the Extremes
- -Visually Cluttered At Times
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+ 64-bit/Mac OS 10.13.6+/Ubuntu 16.04+
- CPU: Intel i5 2.4 Ghz+
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: Integrated HD Graphics 520 w/128 MB+
- HDD: 7 GB
- OS: Android 5.0+/iOS 11.0+
- HDD: 1.1 GB
- Description: Dota Underlords is a 3D isometric strategy game featuring intense round-based battles fought with teams of hand-picked units from a shared pool of heroes.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wild Terra Update 9.56 Arrives
- Wild Terra released their 9.56 Update back on December 15th, and with it came the free "Royal Treasures" DLC.
- Villagers & Heroes Equinox Update Launches
- Mad Otter Games is proud to announce the worldwide release of EQUINOX, a fresh update offering new content.